Sr. Customer Success Manager
STRIVR is proof that VR is a long-term play with real-world practicality. STRIVR is using VR to redefine the way people learn and train for critical, decision-making moments. Here, you will be supporting clients with a product that helps their team prepare, train and perform better in an innovative, unparalleled manner. This venture-backed startup creates human performance and training platforms used by NFL Athletes and Fortune 500 companies nationwide. These training products are customized to the environment and function of each human performance goal, so you’d be working with next-gen technology in a highly cognitive and strategic manner.
Born out of Stanford University and the world renowned Virtual Human Interaction Lab, the STRIVR team includes industry leaders that have been studying and building VR for 20+ years. STRIVR’s first year of operation was 2015, and in that year, they generated seven-figures worth of revenue and reached profitability.
Educate, problem solve, advocate and advise clients on STRIVR’s first to market products, and ensure product adoption is successful. Establish a trusted, long-term partnership with STRIVR’s Fortune 500 clients by serving as the client advocate, trusted product adviser, and VR solutions partner. With experience implementing best practices that scale for Customer Success teams, you will propose new workflows and solutions to keep the Success division in a continuous state of improvement. Grow the Success Division and protect STRIVR’s collaborative culture with care. Lead by example with a growing Success team by:
- Uphold STRIVR’s core values in your actions – internally and externally, setting the bar and upholding their mission to: “Empower People to Perform at Their Best”
- Be the product expert for customers, and voice of the customer for STRIVR
- Maximize the value of STRIVR products for a few key clients, and advise your team on how to do the same for the customers they serve
- Define the strategic and tactical processes for Success, and maximize impact of each touchpoint with clients.
- Establish STRIVR’s Success Team as best in class
Is This You?
- 5+ years of experience in client relations, project management and client growth
- Proven ability to elevate a Success division through direct management, mentorship or process and structure enhancement (all of the above? even better)
- Thought leader who thrives in ambiguity and knows how to prioritize
- Infinitely curious, you ask why before what and approach each client in a consultative manner
- Proven ability to convert enterprise clients post trail into full-fledged, loyal customers
- Having 5+ points of contacts to manage per account from entry to C-suite levels is not new to you, and you keep a consistent, poised and prompt communication manner across all
- Polished, organized, and value-driven communications across all verticals