Senior Digital Account Manager
SuperAwesome is a Tech startup headquartered in the UK with healthy footprints in the US. Ranked as one of the fastest-growing tech startups, SuperAwesome is a mission-driven business with a refreshing solution to the ad-tech landscape. They are pioneering the kidtech market: technology built specifically for the use of children or for engagement of with children, with privacy at its very core. SuperAwesome reaches half a billion kids worldwide, every month.
SuperAwesome has reshaped the kids’ digital media landscape with their kid-safe tools and technology including AwesomeAds (the biggest kid-safe ad platform in the world), PopJam Connect (social content tools for U13 engagement) and Kids Web Services (kids/parent authentication).
As the Sr. Digital Account Manager, you are responsible for the happiness of customers. You will project-manage and execute kid-safe brand engagement campaigns across the SuperAwesome Platform. To ensure a world-class experience for clients, you’ll take a consultative approach, providing strategic and tactical digital media advice. At SuperAwesome, they're leading the charge in kidtech so you’ll spend a lot of time coaching clients on how to engage and entertain kids, compliantly with US and EU law.
Being detail-oriented, incredibly driven and organized, is mission-critical. You should be curious about technology and have a passion for helping this fast-growing company reach full potential. You should want to embrace opportunities to learn and grow, through real ownership, responsibility and hands-on mentorship from an experienced Senior Management team.
As a senior member of the team, you’ll need to have experience in executing strategic campaigns in digital media, leading process improvement, and working very successfully across different internal teams. You’ll also need to demonstrate that you can present to clients and that you have a commercial focus on how your campaigns help us manage our business. Building and maintaining relationships with our customers is an important part of your role too.
You will be responsible for things like:
- Managing portfolio of clients/accounts - develop, maintain and expand positive relationships with existing agency / direct clients
- Generating repeat and incremental business, acting as point of contact for all live campaigns
- Ensuring expertise, excellence and consistency in all aspects of campaign delivery. Examples of client delivery include: client management, briefing designers, creative and development, working with ad operation for performance optimization, and reporting
- Counseling clients; develop effective and creative campaign strategies with a clear understanding of client objectives, KPIs and targets
- Managing financial planning against campaigns, including campaign budget,resource management, reporting and forecasting
- Building great reports and case studies to showcase and share our expertise
- Proactively identify new initiatives and tools to increase client excellence with local and global teams
Is This You?
- Min 4 years experience working in digital advertising. Ideally a mix of media agency and media technology companies.
- Proven ability to retain and grow key accounts
- You’re a self-starter, you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to get things done without direct supervision and understand what it means to deliver excellence to clients
- You have an unstoppable ability to develop and maintain key relationships with clients - they should be your biggest fans!
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You’re insanely well-organized with excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- You think logically, even under pressure, and come up with innovative solutions to problems
- You’re analytical and have a great head for numbers
- Passionate about self development and building a genuine career in digital media
- You enjoy the pressure of a high-growth startup environment
- Demonstrable experience with various ad servers and reporting platform
This is an opportunity to contribute work with a company where leadership is revered and accessible. One where you will contribute to a culture whose values include being: More Awesome, Collaborative, Curious, Strategic & Adaptable.
- Healthcare: United Healthcare - Oxford Plan up to 75% company contribution
- Dental & Vision: Guardian
- 401K: contribution match at 50%, up to 5%
- PTO: 20 days vacation + 8 public holidays per annum
- Family Leave: up to 4 weeks fully paid plus 4 weeks of reduced hours at full pay to accommodate transition back to work
- Pregnancy Leave: 8 weeks full pay following the birth of the child
- Culture & Wellness: regular team offsites, lunches, wellness events and learning opportunities annually