At the intersection of technology, science, business and sports, Strivr offers an end-to-end, VR-based immersive learning platform that changes the way people around the world train, learn and perform. With a mission to elevate performance through immersive experience, the team is redefining an industry in real time and shaping the future of learning.
Strivr was founded in 2015 out of Stanford University’s Virtual Human Interaction Lab, using the football field as the proving ground. Since then, the team has quickly expanded from the athlete to the enterprise, partnering with leading Fortune 500 companies including Walmart, Verizon and Fidelity to innovate and elevate employee development.
More than just content inside a headset, immersive learning provides realistic, high-impact experiences driven by L&D experts, instructional designers, data scientists, and immersive content specialists. Strivr offers the only end-to-end solution available today, bringing together the software, hardware, content and services needed to deliver effective training at scale.
Recognized by Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies for 2019, Strivr takes pride in their passion for innovation and they use that energy to fuel their work. Our culture thrives on teamwork, grit, transparency and impact and celebrates every win. It’s an exciting time to join their fast growing team!
As a Solutions Architect, you will be architecting the training solutions for Strivr customers. Working at the center of ideating, writing, and executing immersive training solutions to serve Strivr’s growing roster of world-class enterprise customers, the scope of this role has few bounds. Strivr's Solutions Architects play a vital role in the success of a fast growing company and must be willing and able to adapt to daily challenges.
You Can Expect To:
- Work with new and existing Strivr customers to understand current training methods and measures of success
- Consult customer on where and how Strivr’s immersive training solutions can enhance and/or replace existing training
- Perform needs assessments with current and prospective customers to help identify potential VR training use cases
- Guide and consult customers on VR training modules and learning plans based on their training objectives
- Collaborate with Strivr Product and Engineering teams in the successful creation of VR training products
- Research and develop new products and features based on industry trends & data
- Manage day-to-day creative efforts and project timelines, ensuring deadlines are met
- Serve as customer advocate, ensuring their needs are prioritized and met
- Work with Strivr leadership to develop end-to-end customer success strategies
Skills and Knowledge:
- 5+ years experience working in a client strategy, consulting, or business analyst role
- Proven experience building relationships with professionals at all organizational levels
- Positive person who works with passion and is energized by solving difficult problems
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects as part of a cross-functional team
- Diligent and organized – you enjoy establishing new processes and workflows
- You can present with confidence and conviction to customers on the fly
- You exhibit presence, poise and professionalism in emails, calls and in-person meetings
- Extremely organized, focused, and detail-oriented
- Highly disciplined, self-motivated and thrives without much direction
- Highly reliable and accountable person who finds a way to get the job done
- Basic understanding of tech, content, and virtual reality landscape
- Willingness to travel up to 20%