Blockchain and digital currency technologies are changing the world as we know it, and we at Netki have are on the forefront, driving this revolution. Our products are designed to support the rapid growth of the digital currency ecosystem. Netki is recognized by industry leaders, enterprise institutions, and governments globally, as the leading expert on digital identity for blockchains and automated onboarding. Our offering – compliant and scalable ID validation, anti money laundering, and counter terrorism financing prevention technology – is recognized as a “Best-in-Class” solution in this emerging industry, and we’re just getting started.
Netki is a team of problem-solvers who share a passion for impact, and entrepreneurial spirit. We’re at that pivot point of growth that only happens once in a company’s history, when all the “firsts” are realized and where every role is part-creator, part-maker, and all insanely rewarding. If the opportunity to make your mark on a game-changing space speaks to you, there’s no better place to be or a better time than now to join us.
As the technical interface between Netki and its customers, you will set the standard for Netki’s onboarding and implementation efforts. With first-time customers for first time products, you’ve landed a chance to impact the trajectory of Netki’s reputation, product adoption and product feature evolution. Be the expert on product functionality and technical integration.
Your role will include cross-functional collaboration and customer/prospect communications. You will get to:
- Create custom statement of works and flows.
- Formalize customer ticketing system and be the voice of the customer for product enhancements.
- Set expectations and proactively address potential hurdles – expediting customer success in adopting Netki solutions.
- Dive into customer hurdles and quickly identify the root cause.
- Set and operate the controls and workflows for onboarding new customers in a scalable, consistent manner.
- Define use cases, best practices and integration plans to Netki customers.
- Communicate with intent, ensuring necessary stakeholders of potential and existing customers are engaged for pre and post-sale discussions
Is this You?
- Proven ability to support pre sales and product adoption for mobile and web technologies
- Experience integrating and troubleshooting mobile SDKs and cloud API’s
- Diligent in finding root causes of customer pain points, and advocate for a sustainable solution
- Detail-oriented with an insatiable appetite for tracking product insights for product impact
- Problem solving is in your veins
- You can stay personable and positive while diverging any issues out of company control back to the customer for proper resolution
- Accustomed to new product launches and user-feedback intake to impact product features
- You love learning, helping people, and know how to prioritize client needs based
- Startup culture and scaling processes energizes you
- High technical intelligence with a need for people interaction