Senior Product Marketing Manager
FastSpring’s mission is to empower its employees to build the world’s leading e-commerce platform and deliver the highest customer success level. Join a stable, innovative company with the best of both worlds; start-up culture with a profitable global company founded in 2005 with more than 3,000 customers.
Committed to building an actively inclusive work environment that makes FastSpring an ideal home for anyone, they invest in their employees by helping team members grow in their current roles and dream about what’s next. FastSpring employees are encouraged to attend events and share what they do. They are veteran developers, technologists, and business professionals who are globally-minded, customer-focused, and always driven to innovate.
Straight from the source: “Great product, killer customers, socially conscious, the BEST co-workers, GREAT leadership, profitable and growing!” Recent FastSpring Employee Review on Glassdoor
Location: Driving distance to Santa Barbara for meetings post COVID.
As a Senior Product Marketing Manager for FastSpring, you will be responsible for crafting and executing go-to-market campaigns. Some days you will utilize your creative right-brain skills to conceive and develop innovative programs and craft brilliant stories to message our platform. Other days, you will go left-brain with your keen analytical skills to conduct in-depth market research. You have attention to detail, a high-quality bar, and can understand and translate technical ideas into compelling, easy-to-understand customer stories. You represent their customers, what they need, and how they buy, and enable their sales teams.
You Can Expect To:
- Own and lead the product marketing arm of their go-to-market strategy partnering closely with sales, marketing, customer success, product, and executives to build and execute our GTM plans.
- Be the expert on their customers and the global eCommerce market, and know the key trends that are impacting our customers.
- Work closely with marketing and product management teams to uncover & understand the details of a feature release and translate that information into internal education, messaging documentation, and launch readiness.
- Create, maintain, and train on current sales enablement materials, including presentations, product screenshots, how-to videos, FAQs, talking points, and landing pages.
- Own their webinar program from start to finish, including content calendar, corresponding assets, hosting, and syndication.
- Foster customer relationships to develop references, drive case studies and identify champions.
- Build partnerships with key industry and integration partners.
- Act as a subject matter expert within the company, helping everyone understand critical positioning and messages.
- Create and maintain a competitive intelligence repository.
Skills and Knowledge:
- 5+ years of experience in technical product marketing or related experience within a high growth software company; experience in B2B, SaaS, eCommerce, or payments a plus
- Experience developing results-driven GTM campaigns, including training the sales team on how to sell the product, creating marketing materials that communicate product features, and developing tools and campaigns to attract new prospects and customers
- Bias toward action - you are resourceful & resilient and thrive in a fast-paced environment where you can run with minimal guidance, taking real ownership of your projects
- Deep understanding of sales and how to interact with the sales team to add value
- Proven track record of being the project manager and owner while also being a successful collaborator, facilitator, and influencer
- Outstanding written and presentation skills; masterful story-telling abilities
- Strong technical skills and knowledge to simplify complex technical elements
- Detail-oriented, analytical, and data-driven
- BA/BS degree or experience equivalent