Senior Product Manager
ClickTripz is a travel technology company that builds innovative software solutions to serve the needs of suppliers, publishers, advertisers and travelers. From marketplaces that connect the industry through proprietary ad-serving technology, to cloud-based tools that help hoteliers put heads in beds-- Clicktripz has solutions that drive revenue at scale.
Founded in 2010 and with offices in California, Washington DC and London, the platform currently comprises thousands of active campaigns from worldwide partners, spanning 42 different languages and addressing tens of millions of travel queries per month.
We’re seeking self-starters with massive brains and passion. Their high performing crew fuels collaboration, curiosity and growth. As a member of the Product team, you will be responsible for the product end to end - this includes working with clients, writing specifications, collaborating with engineering, data science and UX teams, and releasing the product. You own the success of it.
Share ownership of ClickTripz’s product portfolio, ensuring that products are integrated to deliver seamless and relevant user experiences. This is a lean product team where you will have hands-on impact, accountability and influence. Reporting to the Senior Director of Product, you will help guide new, game-changing data-driven products while also contributing to the improvement of existing internal and external products. For ClickTripz’ entire product suite, your primary focus will be on execution: to drive efficiencies at the intersection of every team which will impact product strategy, creation, deployment and evaluation.
You can expect to:
- Lead, define, represent and communicate product objectives and requirements
- Drive launches, working collaboratively with engineering, data science, UX, and sales teams to ensure alignment with the product strategy
- Conduct analysis to understand the strengths and weakness of our solution. Guide engineering and UX leads on what to build
- Lead A/B tests, user studies and market research to advocate for new functionality that will lead to achieving business goals
- Product lifecycle management from concept to phasing out of the product(s)
As a core product player, you will communicate to:
- Champion a customer-centric approach to products and services definition and development. Address complaints and resolve problems
- Translate and convey outcomes of initiatives to help teams understand the impact of their work
- Conduct product demos and training as needed to educate organization about the products and features built
Is This You?
- 5+ years of product management experience
- 1+ years of A/B testing experience
- At least one end-to-end UX focused product experience, from specification through design, release and maintenance
- Agile development and project management experience
- Experience with startups
- Deep understanding of product workflow and how people use web-based and API products
- Strong analytical ability to derive actionable insights from data
- Data-driven prioritization, strategy recommendations, and decisions
- Experience working with engineering, design, and sales Bonus points
- Good eye for design
- Working knowledge of digital marketing technologies
- Experience with Google Analytics