Join the Squad at PadSquad! PadSquad is a mobile software company focused on the intersection of digital content and advertising on mobile devices. Founded in 2012, you are arriving at an optimal time. The company has gone through the start-up trenches and arrived as a known brand with credible solutions in market. We’re working with PadSquad’s VP of Sales to expand their revenue-driving all-stars with an exceptional sales pro.
PadSquad delivers a proprietary mobile responsive software that combines high-end user experiences and viewable rich media advertising for meaningful results—measured and proven with an extensive suite of analytics. PadSquad is trusted by top brands to drive response, brand lift, time spent, and post-click actions. They are a disciplined, passionate team growing a cohesive culture with a work hard/play hard mentality.
A Peek into Their Value Props
• 100 percent UX control delivered by custom ad solutions and actionable data
• Exclusive audience with 100 percent inventory exclusivity
• First party data and precision targeting for custom audience segments and a full suite of targeting solutions
• Proprietary ad formats which deliver a PadSquad exclusive (first to market)
• Unique ad solutions including custom rich media and advanced ad tech, inline video and flexible native formats
• Reporting and audience verification for MOAT viewability and engagement metrics
Use your sales acumen to drive agency revenue for PadSquad solutions and manage
the full sales cycle while serving as a trusted counsel to agencies and clients direct on
mobile engagement. In order to bring clients a truly customized solution, you will gain a
clear understanding of their objectives, while sharing your insights on industry trends,
insight, and research. As the eyes and ears in market, they’ll look to you for sharing
customer feedback on PadSquad’s offerings to continuously adapt and enhance value
delivered. Your agency roster will include some of the top known agencies in New York
and you will develop those relationships, in addition to adding new business.
Is This You?
• 3-5 years of digital media sales experience driving new business– should have some if not substantial agency experience
• Thrive in start-up environments
• Drive, determination and passion run through your veins
• Hunter by nature who prospects and pitches with a custom, solutions-oriented
• People gravitate to you as you are authentic and passionate