STRIVR is hiring an experienced Enterprise Account Executive to identify and onboard critical new customers that will drive business goals. In this role, you’ll join a team that loves sharing the STRIVR story, sourcing new customers, and negotiating complex SAAS deals to support our goals.
You’ll help set the sales strategy for our business, close deals, and grow relationships with VP and C-Level Executives at Fortune 500 companies who are considering Virtual Reality training. You will be on the leading edge of helping STRIVR disrupt corporate training by providing value through meaningful sales and partnerships. You will work closely with cross-functional teams and other company-wide stakeholders on a daily basis.
By joining STRIVR, you're joining a new kind of training company on a mission to empower people to perform at their best through immersive technologies. Our goal is to be the “Training Platform of Record” for large enterprises, and we're already well on our way! More than 40+ organizations train with STRIVR, including Wal-Mart, BMW, and NFL and collegiate football teams. In addition to the hundreds of press mentions we’ve received in the sports space over the last two years, STRIVR was recently listed as a Top 20 Company in Training Magazine.
STRIVR has achieved significant growth, with big plans ahead. In just the last year, we've more than tripled our platform usage, provide VR training at nearly 300 locations, and have grown our team from 30 people to more than 61. We're preparing to launch our self-service SAAS platform in early 2018 and expand internationally, but we’ll only be able to continue this growth with great talent that can quickly accelerate our customer base.
- Identify, creatively structure, negotiate, and execute complex strategic SAAS partnerships with a wide array of partners across industry verticals, including industrials, retail, automotive, energy, and more
- Build, manage and grow relationships with our most important customers
- Work closely with marketing, product, engineering, operations, and business teams to identify impactful opportunities and drive partnerships to execution
- Develop and manage new channels of revenue for STRIVR products
- Function as the representative face of STRIVR at trade shows, events, and partner presentations
- Motivated by the challenge to meet and exceed targeted levels of sales activities
- Independently manage time and tasks in a complex environment
Is This You?
- 4+ years of demonstrated success in enterprise software sales
- Have helped source and convert deals in the $300,000- $1,000,000+ range with large enterprises
- Highly analytical, strategic thinker and data-driven, but also a creative problem solver and innovator - you will be building new business models and first-of-its-kind partnership structures
- Motivated, self-starter with the ability to effectively manage multiple deliverables
- Ability to make thoughtful, actionable recommendations under minimal structure, and quickly build consensus with senior level internal and external stakeholders
- Collegial, high energy, and persistent personality, with excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Bachelor’s degree
- MBA or other Master’s degree a plus but not required
- Willingness to frequently travel and roll up your sleeves to get the job done in a high-growth, fast-paced environment (70% travel, approximately three days a week)
- Exemplifies our core values of teamwork, transparency, grit, passion, and impact.
Bonus Points if your background includes any of these:
- Background in HR/People/Training or Learning Related Software
- Experience selling large-scale software to industrial industries (Auto, Airline, Oil & Gas, Manufacturing/Supply Chain, Energy)