STRIVR is hiring an experienced Enterprise Account Executive to identify and onboard critical new partners that will drive business goals. In this role, you’ll join a team that loves sharing the STRIVR story, sourcing new partners, and negotiating complex SAAS deals to support our goals.
You’ll help set the strategy for their business, close deals, and grow relationships with VP and C-Level Executives at Fortune 500 companies who are considering VR training. You will be on the leading edge of helping STRIVR disrupt corporate training by providing value through meaningful partnerships. You will work closely with cross-functional teams and other company-wide stakeholders on a daily basis.
By joining STRIVR, you're joining a new kind of training company on a mission to empower people to perform at their best through immersive VR. Our goal is to be the VR Training Platform of record for Enterprise and Professional Sports Teams. And we're already well on our way! More than 40+ organizations train with STRIVR, including Wal-Mart, BMW, and The NFL. STRIVR was recently listed as a Top 20 Company in Training.
STRIVR has achieved significant growth, with big plans ahead. In just the last year, we've more than tripled our Platform usage, provide VR training at nearly 300 locations, and have grown our team from under 30 people to more than 61. We're preparing to launch our self-service SAAS Platform in early 2018 and expand internationally. But we’ll only be able to continue this growth with great talent, and that includes you!
- Identify, creatively structure, negotiate, and execute complex strategic SAAS partnerships with a wide array of partners across industry verticals, including industrials, retail, automotive, energy, and more
- Build, manage and grow relationships with our most important partners.
- Help create the blueprint for future sales hires to build upon, and hone your leadership abilities
- Work closely with marketing, product, engineering, operations, and business teams to identify impactful opportunities and drive partnerships to execution.
- Develop and manage new channels of revenue for STRIVR products.
- Function as the representative face of STRIVR at trade shows, events, and partner presentations
- Motivated by the challenge to meet and exceed targeted levels of sales activities
- Navigate longer, more complex sales cycles with diligence and care
- Independently manage time and tasks in a complex environment
Is This You?
- 4+ years of driving new revenue and growing existing book of business. You should have a proven track record of cultivating meaningful relationships across all levels of an organization
- Excel in a consultative and visionary sell – capable of opening new doors, and securing new clients
- Proven ability to manage full sales cycle for solutions with an average deal size of $300,000+ ($500,000 - $1 million preferred – Enterprise solutions)
- Individual Contributor with the desire and dedication to cultivate a strong sales team, mentoring new hires and establishing a cohesive rapport with the sales unit
- Highly analytical, strategic thinker and data-driven, but also a creative problem solver
- Innovator - you will be building new business models and first-of-it’s-kind partnership structures.
- Ability to make thoughtful, actionable recommendations under minimal structure, and quickly build consensus with senior level internal and external stakeholders.
- Collegial, high energy, and persistent personality, with excellent interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Self-starter who loves to challenge the status quo
- Willingness to frequently travel and roll up your sleeves to get the job done in a high-growth, fast-paced environment (60-70% travel, approximately three days a week)
- Bachelor’s degree
- MBA or other Master’s degree a plus but not required
- Exemplifies the core values of STRIVR – find them : )
Bonus Points if your background includes any of these:
- Background in HR/People/Training or Learning Related Software
- Experience selling large-scale software to industrial industries (Auto, Airline, Oil & Gas, Manufacturing/Supply Chain, Energy)