UpTrending is a rapidly growing provider of digital marketing and technology services. With a rich history of driving measurable growth for tech startups over the past decade, UpTrending has built the foundation to scale its business and add to the hundreds of clients served to date. We are a trusted partner in helping clients reach new levels of growth, valuations and funding, several of whom UpTrending has successfully taken from launch to acquisition.
In addition to the services already embraced by the market, UpTrending is currently developing new technology and products that will create a massive growth opportunity for the business and its team. The company takes a holistic approach to driving growth for its clients with a primary focus on growth infrastructure and growth strategy. This leads to a consultative sell, one where marketing and technology merge to deliver exponential growth for the unicorns of tomorrow.
This Sales Executive opportunity is based on the rapid growth of the UpTrending business and offers the right candidate key territory opportunities throughout the West Coast and across venture-backed and enterprise market segments, making this a true greenfield opportunity for you.
Report to the CEO, an ad-tech veteran who recently acquired UpTrending, and co-create the sales blueprint to drive new revenue. Analyze target industries and areas in which UpTrending can make the strongest impact. Work closely with management and the Director of Strategic Growth on the mission and goals for the company. You will be fostering and maintaining a cohesive, productive and collaborative relationship with both the Operations and Sales Teams.
Is This You?
- 3+ years experience - ideally with a high-growth digital agency or SaaS marketing technology background.
- First hand experience working with B2B and/or tech companies.
- Accurately manage activities, pipeline and forecast within CRM system.
- Clearly communicate our value proposition to C-level executives through video presentations, webinars and calls.
- Deliver monthly, quarterly and yearly revenue targets within assigned verticals.
- Manage the sales cycle (with Project Management and Operations).
- Consistent approach to sales outreach, follow up and closing business.
- Using an account-based approach, manage targeted opportunities in a highly consultative and complex sales cycle--building relationships that will become consistently growing channels of revenue.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Proactive in identifying and developing new business from email, trade show, phone, and other sales inquiry methods.
- High level of interpersonal skills.
- Determined, tenacious and conscientious.
- Entrepreneurial-minded team player with experience as an Account Executive or Account Manager a plus.
- Proficient understanding of websites, tools, and digital marketing landscape.
Salary and Benefits:
- Base salary DOE
- Attractive commission structure
- Health care
- Generous vacation and personal day policy