Enterprise Sales Engineer
STRIVR is using immersive technologies like Virtual Reality (VR) to redefine the way people learn and train for everyday moments in their jobs. Their vision is to empower people to perform at their best by combining real-world experience with cutting-edge technology. Born out of Stanford University and its world-renowned Virtual Human Interaction Lab, STRIVR aims to improve human performance and is used by Fortune 500 companies and elite sports teams worldwide. With STRIVR spearheading the future of human performance and training, it’s an exciting time to make an impact.
Leverage your technical intelligence, sales acumen, and passion for fueling innovative solutions to empower some of the largest companies in the Fortune 500. Work within a fast-growing start-up, partnering with STRIVR Sales and Engineering to consult potential customers on the value impact, viability, and integration of STRIVR Solutions into each respective enterprise environment. Serve as a trusted advisor to prospective clients, communicating across all levels of an organization, with particular emphasis on CIO, CTO, Security & Implementation Teams.
- Own the technical validation for STRIVR sales opportunities (West Coast)
- Evaluate and educate customers to increase confidence, trust, and commitment in going “all in” with STRIVR’s transformative technology
- Working with customers and their technical teams to understand our platform, service, solutions, and hardware
- Contribute to the evolution of customers, by constantly refining STRIVR’s technical go to market approach; and serving as a core customer feedback loop to internal teams
- Work closely with Product team to define new products and services
- Reach technical business objectives by working cross-functionally with Customer Success and Service teams
- Manage technical escalations (for technical and product related questions) from pre/post sales team
Is This You?
- 3 + years of experience in B2B, Enterprise SaaS within technical sales or product management
- Experience working with customers and prospects to enable SaaS, PaaS and disruptive Enterprise technologies within their native environments
- Passionate about first to market solutions that have a clear mission and impact on people
- Credible communicator across Business and Technical leadership teams
- Committed to building strong cross-functional teams, and celebrating wins together
- Moderate travel required
- BS degree, or equivalent experience