Since 2015, STRIVR has been using VR to create immersive training solutions for professional athletes and Fortune 500 companies nationwide. Born out of Stanford University and the world-renowned Virtual Human Interaction Lab, STRIVR is backed by leaders who have been researching VR for more than a decade.
This venture-backed startup is changing the way people learn, prepare and maximize performance in the workplace. From a talent perspective, STRIVR is best in class. Leaders across Business, Tech, Sports, Data, and VR work collaboratively to elevate their impact for clients and themselves. STRIVR exists to empower employees in reaching their full potential so it is no surprise that teamwork, grit, and passion runs through their veins.
As the Recruiter, you will help to create, implement, manage and enhance all aspects of recruiting for STRIVR. This role is designed for someone who can recruit cross-functionally, adapt quickly and think outside the box.
Join to make an immediate impact, and to be responsible for building teams an award-winning company – named Top 20 Training Industry Company, one of Fast Companies 50 Most Innovative Companies in the World, Sports Illustrated Innovation of the Year.
Help design, build and implement the overall recruiting strategy for STRIVR. Engage best in class talent that reaches business objectives and upholds STRIVR’s culture – this includes the management of inbound applicants, sourced applicants, and vendor management with talent agency(ies). Merge HR best practices, recruiting tactics and behavioral interviewing with your event planning, communications & marketing know-how. Make recruiting, interviewing and onboarding an engaging and purposeful experience for candidates and hiring managers alike. Your role will include initiatives such as:
- Work with business leads to create hiring roadmaps, candidate personas, and job descriptions
- Manage/establish an ATS and CRM system for applicant and interview/candidate activity tracking
- Drive awareness for open positions across digital, social and onsite campaigns
- Manage all candidate communications from start to finish in a clear, timely and fair manner
- Uphold screening/interview tactics that uncover authentic insights of candidates – i.e.: behavioral interviewing, soft-skill assessments, problem-solving challenges, etc.
- Provide a short list of qualified candidates to hiring managers
- Partner with the People & Culture team to tie outbound recruiting and inbound recruiting (focused on retention and growth) together
- Help to create and manage an effective onboarding plan that supports the candidate’s immersion into STRIVR’s culture, team, and mission
Is This You?
- Proven track record as a recruiting coordinator or recruiter (full cycle, all functions)
- Strong understanding of recruiting strategies, interview tactics and onboarding protocol
- You stay current on HR Policies and best practices, recruiting in compliance
- Creating and maintaining HR databases, ATS, CRM Software to track applicant and candidate activity + feedback is exciting to you
- You leverage Boolean Search, LinkedIn Recruiter, Postings and Social Media for recruitment
- You are a strategic interviewer who brings structure, an organized approach and a careful balance between ‘the sell’ of the company and ‘the evaluation’ of the candidate
- Polished and personable communication style across all platforms
- Highly intuitive individual with unwavering integrity and a passion for empowering people
- Analytical thinker who looks at qualitative and quantitative insights when making decisions
- Ability to comprehend new concepts quickly and communicate those new concepts effectively
- Passion for continued growth, evolution, and connection to something greater than yourself
Bonus Points for candidates with hands-on experience in:
Public Relations/Communications, Event Planning, Organizational Psychology or Industrial Relations.