ClickTripz builds data-driven technology, empowering the travel industry. Their cloud-based solutions deliver proven results for travelers, advertisers, publishers & suppliers around the globe. As a startup headquartered in Manhattan Beach, CA who doubles revenue each year with zero outside funding, this is a rare opportunity to join a QA team fueling hyper-growth initiatives with mission-critical impact. As a part of the release team, you'll be at the forefront of business impact. Join to be a part of a Quality Assurance team that is highly collaborative, fast paced and valued.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Manual testing of supported products and prototypes on desktop, tablet, and mobile devices.
• Report bugs in JIRA.
• Updating Confluence documentation.
• Utilize in-house testing tools/framework.
• Work closely with our Engineering department to hasten development cycle.
• Manage multiple projects simultaneously while still staying in good communication with the rest of the tech team.
• 2+ years QA experience, desktop testing preferred.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong organizational abilities.
• Being a fast learner, self-motivated, and driven are all plusses.