Blockchain and digital currency technologies are changing the world as we know it, and we at Netki have are on the forefront, driving this revolution. Our products are designed to support the rapid growth of the digital currency ecosystem. Netki is recognized by industry leaders, enterprise institutions, and governments globally, as the leading expert on digital identity for blockchains and automated onboarding. Our offering – compliant and scalable ID validation, anti money laundering, and counter terrorism financing prevention technology – is recognized as a “Best-in-Class” solution in this emerging industry, and we’re just getting started.
Netki is a team of problem-solvers who share a passion for impact, and entrepreneurial spirit. We’re at that pivot point of growth that only happens once in a company’s history, when all the “firsts” are realized and where every role is part-creator, part-maker, and all insanely rewarding. If the opportunity to make your mark on a game-changing space speaks to you, there’s no better place to be or a better time than now to join us.
Make an immediate impact on our QA delivery in this newly-created role. As a Netki QA pioneer, your expertise and detailed-execution will help ensure the scalability, reliability, and security of our enterprise tools and solutions. In this role you will be charged with installing quality throughout the end to end product development, release and operational lifecycle. You will play a critical role in ensuring our customers’ and their end users’ joy and satisfaction with our tools and services.
Our product stack consists of iOS and Android SDK’s, Python-driven REST API’s, and HSM encrypted data storage. In the near-term, we will rely on you to perform manual tests throughout the development cycle by taking on the perspective of end users, developers integrating our tools, as well as hackers trying to breach our software. This will require you to build and execute test plans by proactively gathering, reviewing and understanding business requirements. Longer-term, you will either lead or participate in evolving our QA process to incorporate automated testing tools and metrics. Your overall success will be measured on how well you improve our test coverage, reduce issues (bugs) and over time, drive best practices in our development and testing cycle.
At first, a week-in-the-life will likely include:
- Performing both “black box” and “white box” end-to-end testing of our internal and customer-facing applications by analyzing applications, user stories, requirements, and developing test plans and executing test cases
- Manual testing on desktop and mobile (IOS and Android) devices then documenting and reviewing any bugs that make it to production
- Analyzing existing testing challenges and bringing previous skills with industry accepted testing tools
- Integrating, supporting, using, and maintaining issue tracking systems such as JIRA, Stride and Source control tools such as GitHub
Over time, your role will evolve to include:
- Implementing metrics to measure and improve the quality of our delivered product
- Recommending policies and practices that can improve the overall product quality throughout the development and operations process
- Working with software developers as well as system and database administrators to troubleshoot test failures in the various test environments. This may include troubleshooting database issues using SQL queries, reviewing web server and application server logs, etc.
- Working with product and development teams to ensure user stories contain appropriate detail for proper testing
- Setting quality standards for exit and entrance criteria as code advances through the stages of the development lifecycle
- Participating in system design to look for points of failure or where extra testing may be required
- Working with developers to ensure appropriate unit tests are in place based on design
- Introducing automated testing procedures and tools to the QA process
Is This You?
- You have proven success performing End-to-End Quality Assurance Testing on software across various platforms and devices; at minimum you have manual testing experience, with automated testing skills as a huge plus
- You are looking for a role with an opportunity to grow as the company and QA department grow
- Your QA experience is preferably in an environment where your success relied on your initiative and attention to detail, with or without formalized processes
- You’ve developed and executed test plans; as a bonus you’ve utilized tracking tools and metrics
- Your track record of communicating effectively across various teams includes working with software development, product management, sales and operations professionals
- As a bonus, you have some experience with programming and scripting languages