QA Automation Engineer
This is a rare opportunity join a California-based travel startup founded in 2010 with a solid track record of doubling revenue each year with zero outside capital. The company provides conversion solutions for travel via cloud-based solutions for travelers, publishers, advertisers and suppliers around the globe. Located in the heart of Manhattan Beach, CA ClickTripz serves up an organically grown culture of inquisitive, cohesive teams thriving off innovative ideas and collaboration.
Make a direct impact on the QA initiatives (new and current) and help to scale this function alongside this hypergrowth company. Be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, be a team player and show up for game day with a smile and a sense of urgency with attention to detail and technical aptitude.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Black-box and Glass-box testing of internal and publisher facing applications and endpoints.
- Analyzing product and feature requirements, and building automated test cases to cover those requirements
- Integrate, support, use and maintain integrations with issue tracking and project tracking systems like Jira and Github.
- Work with QA team members and software developers to troubleshoot test failures in the various test environments.
- Use SQL, ElasticSearch, System logs, application logs, etc… to investigate issues and troubleshoot problems with systems autonomously.
- Build scalable automation frameworks from scratch. You have a deep knowledge in implementing continuous integration through AWS.
Is This You?
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience performing manual and automated software testing in a team environment
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience automating in a webdriver, selenium Framework
- Extensive experience and knowledge of Relational Databases.
- Experience with debugging tools, preferably Postman, Chrome DevTools, Charles.
- Experience with Agile development methodologies such as Scrum, Kanban
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related software engineering discipline.