TripleLift is the leader in native programmatic advertising. Founded in 2012, this New York based startup has grown into a global brand known for making native advertising simple, scalable, and effective. Here's how they do what they do: Leveraging pioneering computer vision technology, TripleLift seamlessly transforms visual content like images and video into native ads that match the unique look and feel of a publisher's website. TripleLift's native inventory is accessible through the industry's first real-time, native programmatic exchange, helping marketers reach millions of consumers across any device, at scale.
Crain's Best Place to Work (three years running), with a Glassdoor that gives you a first-hand glimpse into their culture that exudes teamwork and mentorship – with leadership that empowers you to reach your full potential.
You will manage a small team and lead Publisher Development by designing sales and go-to-market strategies across all verticals nationwide. Work with Premium Publishers to develop, build and execute monetization strategies via Triplelift's industry-first-real-time, native programmatic exchange. Leverage your ad technology, leadership, and consultation skills to serve as a thought leader for TripleLift, both externally and internally. Engage cross-functionally with engineering, sell-side, and buy-side teams, as well as senior management.
You'll be responsible for things like:
• Hitting aggressive sales targets by successfully managing the publisher development team
• Designing and implementing a strategic sales plan that expands company’s customer base and ensures its strong presence
• Coach and manage the performance of the publisher development representatives
• Close new business deals with the largest and most strategic publishers in the world
• Lead training with publishers to establish native best practices
• Develop long-term relationships with senior decision-makers at current and prospective clients
• Be highly visible in the market, attend conferences, and be in front of your clients and prospects
• Help communicate market needs and requirements back to our Product leaders
• Analyze business opportunities and manage projects that support relationships between TripleLift and our strategic demand partners
Is This You?
• 5-8 years experience in preferably at an SSP, DSP, DMP, or premium publisher. Management experience (preferred)
• BS in Business, Mathematics or Sciences (preferred)
• Excellent management and motivational skills
• Strategic thinking, particularly as it pertains to market development, product marketing, and sales narratives
• Experience product consulting and ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical audiences
• Excellent communication and presentation skills with a proven track record of developing relationships with engineering, operations, and C-levels
• Proven ability to cultivate long-standing relationships
• Proven track record of hitting aggressive goals in a highly competitive environment
• Team player who sets a standard of excellence and delivers to that standard
• Self-starter who has an insatiable appetite for learning
• Highly organized with careful attention to detail (in fast-paced environments)
• Thrive under pressure and gain your energy from entrepreneurial environments
• Ability to accept feedback and constructive critique positively.
Benefits and Company Perks
o Amazing company culture
o Competitive salary and performance-based bonuses
o Ongoing professional development
o Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
o Equity options
o 401(k) program
o Snacks on snacks on snacks
o Yoga, massages, and meals