VP of Product
Drive the product vision, strategy, and execution of FaceFirst’s facial recognition platform during a pivotal time in the company’s growth and transformation. FaceFirst’s mission is to create a safer and more personalized planet. They empower organizations to detect and deter real-time threats, transform team performance and strengthen customer relationships.
What’s interesting about the company and team
- FaceFirst is uniquely positioned to bring real-time face recognition platform technology to its next level of evolution: address the issues of public security and safety while ensuring that social relevance and guidance are authentically represented.
- The leadership team’s ethos is strongly grounded in fostering an environment of transparency, substance over quantity, and being value-based vs. transactional.
- Building on a foundation of ‘blue chip’ clients, the company and a highly engaged Board are energized to meet several key growth initiatives over the next 12-18 months which will involve growth in leadership roles and teams.
What you can look forward to accomplishing
- Be a product leader at the center of the vision and execution of addressing not only what’s next for FaceFirst from a technology standpoint, but from the standpoints of social impact and uplifting the customer experience.
- Set a new standard for how the company approaches Product Management, impacting all areas of the organization.
What’s in your toolkit
- Your Product Leadership includes proven success with new products from zero to launch as well as transforming existing products, managing through the trade-offs and varied needs between internal stakeholders.
- Highly preferable will be experienced with a 24/7 high-availability platform, on-prem and cloud deployments within customer and product segments that include retail, government, financial services, and/or security services. Big bonus for experience in products that leverage neural networks, biometric or behavioral tracking technologies.
- You have experience as a Product Leader at a high-growth startup functioning as a senior-level individual contributor and building out your team and/or set of resources as needed.