YesVideo takes vintage media and digitizes it – we also happen to be the global leader in their space. Think photos, videotape, films and albums transformed into mobile and cloud apps that bring memories to life in a manner that leverages modern technology for vintage restoration. Our bi-coastal operations efficiently transfer vintage media at scale, and unlock billions of family moments and life events for our customers. In addition to our digital marketplace, YesVideo has 30,000 retail partner locations nationwide. We are a mission-based company with a passionate team.
You will report to the Director of Product in this newly created position fueled by growth. It is a chance to be a product quarterback and operations guru supporting internal processes, tools and cross-functional teams to increase efficiencies resulting in cost reduction. Designed for a go-getter who loves to drive measurable progress that has a balance of financial background combined with technical skills to work with the business stakeholders.
Partner with internal stakeholders and teams to define business process, and translate process + system improvements into actionable plans and timelines for execution. You will lead sessions to identify process inefficiencies, gather business requirements with development teams to manage deliverables, testing and validation, rollout and training, and triage and resolution of issues. Your role will encompass business and product operations from optimizing cost in the production of our products to maintaining data integrity across multiple internal systems all the way through to handling the logistics for product updates, and automating business tasks.
Core initiatives under your belt will include things like:
- Automate internal processes for revenue and cost reporting by leveraging macros and scripts
- Develop, own and present project plans to keep forward momentum for our products
- Interact with Partners, Retail and Production Teams to gather requirements and communicate release plans
- Assisting with removing obstacles such as the backlog maintenance and the prioritization and resolution of defects/bugs for operations and product
- Managing task queue to triage and resolve issues and engage with cross-functional teams as needed for resolution
- Documenting key features for handoff to marketing, training, documentation, customer service, and support teams; serve as subject matter expert
- Proactively develop and maintain operations and product team standards, tools, and best practices. You will leverage tools such as Pivot Tables, Macros and Scripting, and Data Visualization Dashboards such as Tableau and Chartio and project management tools such as Jira, Confluence, and Pivotal and other e-collaborative office tools
- Define feature lists, use cases, acceptance criteria, screen flows, and other artifacts in support of product development efforts
- Project management for ad hoc assignments
Is This You?
- Proven ability in developing and maintaining reports/dashboards for metrics highlighting internal operations and product insights
- Adept in analyzing business operations and providing detailed insights resulting in cost reductions and/or process improvements
- Project/product management fanatic – hyper organized, crisp communicator who can disseminate information to necessary parties in an efficient and personable manner
- Knowledgeable in agile development process(es) in order to work with teams effectively
- Team player known for superb communication skills
- You can wear multiple hats, thrive under pressure with consistent ability to meet deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree Finance or MIS Emphasis
- Skilled in analyzing data and suggesting process improvements