Paid Search Manager
Ranked by Inc. Magazine as #3 fastest-growing financial services company in the U.S, Goldco is changing the way Americans protect their retirement accounts. IRAs and 401(k)s that are purely composed of stock are vulnerable to market volatility and inflation.
By diversifying retirement savings with Gold and precious metals, Goldco can offer a more stable approach to Americans that are saving for their future. Goldco is the number one Gold and Silver IRA provider in the Nation.
Goldco’s leadership works with integrity, care and a commitment to empower their employees.
Manage internet pay-per-click advertising campaigns including the strategy, design, implementation, SEO, and analysis of ad performance. You’ll be working cross-functionally, calibrating campaigns to reach KPIs, and working as a valued business partner. Report on PPC impact and insights to Goldco stakeholders and help shape strategies ahead (for which you’d execute as well).
You’ll do things like:
- Assess and optimize Google AdWords, Yahoo, Bing and other search platforms
- Maintain and monitor keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics
- Advise on the placement, keywords and copy for display ads
- Provide oversight and manage new paid search campaigns, ad groups, and accounts and aid in the creation of paid search marketing initiatives
- Develop data-driven reporting and communications for your cross-functional teams on the major metrics, pacing of goals, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives
- Keep current on search engine and PPC industry trends and developments
- Manage the day-to-day agency relationships to ensure campaigns are consistently optimize
Is This You?
- Expert in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Paid Search (PPC) and Native channels
- B.S. Degree
- Operates with excellent project management skills and strong attention to detail
- Passionate about the ever-changing technologies and algorithms in this line of work
- Proven to write compelling copy and work with popular PPC ad platforms (Google AdWords, Bing AdCenter, etc).
- Active user of: Google Analytics; Google Ad Planner
- Proficiency in managing moderate to large scale PPC accounts