Senior Product Marketing Manager, Enterprise
Be the first Product Marketing Manager for ScreenCloud a global SaaS company that empowers enterprise clients that powers employee connection at scale.
We’re very proud of our product, but it’s our people, and shared values, which will take us where other companies can’t go. We have hubs in Los Angeles, London, Belfast and Bangkok, alongside people working remotely all over the world. This means finding lots of ways to come together, like our annual company retreat, monthly All Hands and weekly WIPs. We treat people like adults as standard, which means freedom to work how, and where, you feel best, and an equal responsibility to do great work.
Coming from different cultural backgrounds (20 nationalities!), we’ve learned to cherish each other’s interests. Some of us enjoy the joy of daily running and looking after our dogs, while some of us live for the thrill of boxing, rock climbing or swimming with sharks.
The Senior Product Marketing Manager will be responsible for establishing and growing the product marketing function at ScreenCloud. As a company that continues to invest heavily in Product and Engineering, there is a massive opportunity for the right product marketer to impact the business by orchestrating end-to-end GTM rollouts of new products and features. It’s a key role at the company.
With an increasing focus on enterprise buyers, we are looking for someone who has been up against this challenge before and who wants to continuously improve processes, messaging and execution in pursuit of success. We are on a mission to help companies become more connected so employees can feel more connected to them. To that end, we are going deep on how organizations connect through technology.
What you can look forward to accomplishing
- Develop a full understanding of our target audiences to continue to refine the enterprise ICP and buyer personas
- Develop positioning and messaging that builds on our overarching strategic narrative around new products and features
- Maximize our overall GTM success and optimize product/feature launches on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Set products up for commercial success by establishing pricing and understanding user behavior as it relates to the product
- Support rollouts with sales enablement as key product, position and persona expert to be a part of Sales and Customer Success wins
- Partner closely with Demand Generation, Lifecycle Marketing, Growth Marketing and others for overall marketing success
- Stay on top of market trends and the competitive landscape to identify opportunities for us to further differentiate
- Work closely with Product to help shape and prioritize development of products and features based on commercial viability
What’s in your toolkit
- 3-5 years’ experience in product marketing and/or related areas of product and marketing
- Experience marketing SaaS solutions successfully to enterprise buyers
- Ability to work across teams, locations, time zones and cultures
- Emotional intelligence and cultural sensitivity
- Hunger for constant learning - and teaching
- Kind. Respectful. (We really mean it.)
- Connector of dots. And lines. And anything you can think of.
- A GSD (get stuff done) mindset and approach
- Great organizational and time-management skills
- Excellent writing and verbal skills in English
- BS degree in Marketing or relevant field preferred
More on the company
Digital Knack is a proud recruiting partner to ScreenCloud. They are on a mission to make dumb screens smart, and to take digital signage away from the IT department, handing it over to marketing, where it belongs. The incumbent businesses in the digital signage industry primarily make money from selling proprietary hardware. We no longer think that this is the most important factor. They believe that as consumer hardware is now of commercial grade it is more important that customers get to use fantastic software at affordable prices and that our attention shifts towards compelling content and away from the big black boxes showing it. This is what ScreenCloud is all about.