Did you know educational training is one of the top 5 industries virtual reality (VR) is expected to change? STRIVR did. Since 2015 this venture-backed startup has been using VR to create immersive training solutions for professional athletes and Fortune 500 companies nationwide. Born out of Stanford University and the world-renowned Virtual Human Interaction Lab, the STRIVR team includes industry leaders that have been studying and building VR for 20+ years. With STRIVR spearheading the future of human performance and training, it’s an exciting time to make an impact.
to adapt to STRIVR’s daily challenges.
STRIVR is looking for a part-time accountant/bookkeeper to assist the Accounting Manager in building the company’s accounting functions to support the company’s rapid growth. The ideal candidate has had full charge bookkeeping responsibilities, within a start-up, and has an affinity for automation. The part-time bookkeeper will play a vital role in the success of our fast-growing company and must be willing and able to adapt to STRIVR’s daily challenges. This role has the opportunity to move to a full-time bookkeeper in the future.
- Handle accounting operations including Accounts Payable and Receivable, General Ledger, Payroll and reporting
- Record day to day financial operations, and complete the posting process
- Assist in implementation of automation tools, including ERP testing/automation
- Helping with implementation, maintenance and adherence to Internal controls compliant with GAAP
Is This You?
- Passionate about accounting operations and willingness to roll up your sleeves
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field
- Experience working with NetSuite
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite Proficiency in Bill.com, Project Management and Communication tools
- Understanding of accounting theory and GAAP
- A strong sense of personal integrity, contributing to a culture that values diversity in the workplace
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills in fast-paced environment
- Creative mind with ability to suggest improvements
- Shares and exhibits STRIVR’s core values