Founded in 2017, Observe.AI is a global, venture-backed startup. They’re changing the way contact centers operate, perform and scale. Ranked on ‘Gartner’s Top 25 Enterprise Software Startups to Watch’ and listed by Forbes’ as one of America’s 50 Most Prominent Artificial Intelligence Company, Observe.AI is making its mark. Trusted by 100 customers, companies like Microsoft and Talkdesk depend on Observe.AI to elevate the evaluation of, and actual execution of contact center employee performance.
With its Voice AI Platform, which leverages the latest Speech and Natural Language Processing technologies, the world's top brands quality-check 100% of contacts, ensure compliance, and turn agents into top performers through targeted coaching.
Observe.AI has just under 100 employees. Headquartered in San Francisco with an office in Bangalore and a distributed workforce, (i.e.: Head of Onboarding is based in Arizona). Consistent all-hand meetings, slack and quarterly company gatherings keep this tight-knit company in cadence. Join to be an early member of the Onboarding team where your contribution to customers, internal processes and company culture is palpable.
Get customers so confident in product use and value that after training, the customer can independently launch the use of Observe.AI for their contact center teams. Live at the intersection of project management and customer-facing interaction. You’ll deliver virtual training of the web app and build out use-cases discovered during the onboarding of new and existing customers while keeping your internal teams informed of project status, issues and risks every step of the way. Be resourceful, curious and diligent to quickly learn and understand the customer’s business objectives to lead the customer’s onboarding to a successful handoff to the CSM. A successful candidate should have strong project management - able to prioritize, pivot, plan and progress in an ever-changing environment.
You’ll be responsible for things like:
- Work with different stakeholders (internally and client-facing) to get multiple customer projects live
- Perform testing to ensure smooth product launch
- Escalate risks for timely mitigation and customer go LIVE
- Facilitate weekly client meetings, effectively managing project deliverables and onboarding milestone timelines
- Collaborate with Observe.AI’s Sales, Development, Account Management and Product to provide a continuous feedback loop of customer program expectations and onboarding experiences
- Identify opportunities for process improvements and communicate those to product/engineering with concise, clear communications
- Apply effective training techniques/methodologies to facilitate stand-up training (including ‘Train the Trainer’ sessions - virtual for now (onsite when we are not in a pandemic).
- Build rapport and motivate clients to meet specific goals highlighted during Onboarding Discovery
- Work with Sales, Product, CSMs, and customers in order to research, analyze, review and create recommendations for training and development materials.
- Support change and add value by shaping the customer success organization.
- Assist in providing a professional, creative, energetic and thorough training experience for all internal departments
Is This You?
- 3+ years of work experience in a contact center, preferably with a training background
- You understand the CCaaS industry and how to balance contact center practices with modern technology
- Basic understanding of speech analytics and quality management software
- Proven to manage customer needs, establish credibility and uphold customer satisfaction
- You know how to articulate urgency and technical requirements to customers and internal teams alike
- API and AWS working experience
- Experience in training facilitation
- Experience in Content Management and the Software/Platform industry
- Previous experience managing a Contact Center Team