Principal Customer Success Manager
Observe.AI, a leader in Contact Center AI, transforms customer experiences and improves agent performance by helping top brands analyze 100% of customer interactions, extract actionable interaction and sentiment insights and streamline workflows. With Observe.AI, businesses transcribe every interaction with high accuracy and coach agents while gaining full visibility into their customer service operations. Observe.AI brings the power of agent assistance, automatic speech recognition, and Natural Language Processing (NLP) to modern contact centers and their frontline teams.
Observe.AI is trusted by more than 160 customers and partners, including National Debt Relief, Root Insurance, Alcon Laboratories, and Pearson. Backed by Menlo Ventures, Next47, NGP Capital, Emergent Ventures, Scale Ventures, Nexus Ventures, and Y-Combinator, Observe.AI’s headquarters is in San Francisco with an office in Bangalore, India. For more information, visit www.observe.ai
Observe.AI is seeking a Customer Success Manager to be responsible for solution adoption, empowering Contact Centers to deploy tools that can change their day to day, and drive customer retention. Observe.AI celebrates diversity of all kinds and is committed to creating an inclusive culture built on a foundation of respect for all individuals. They seek to hire, develop and retain talented people from all backgrounds. Individuals from non-traditional backgrounds, historically marginalized or underrepresented groups are strongly encouraged to apply.
You Can Expect To:
- Drive process change and product adoption through change management, executive level relationships, project management, and training enablement
- Monitor customer health across the customer journey and take data driven actions to influence the right behavior
- Conduct Quarterly Business Reviews at an executive level to demonstrate qualitative and quantitative value
- Champion and own customer retention and partner with Account Managers on upsells
- Advocate for customer needs and educate them on adopting new features as we continue to enhance the product
- Confidently work in an ambiguous environment -- this is a fast moving startup!
- Collaborate internally and externally to solve pain points for your customer
Who You Are:
- 10 years of experiencing owning clients in a CSM capacity for a SaaS solution, with proof of value add
- You can explain how you uncover your customers’ business needs, and align usage of your SaaS product to meet those needs
- Eager to learn, try new things, and take calculated risks - for great impact, reward, and fulfillment!
- Data-driven, process oriented individual who can point to ways you’ve upleveled the product / process and people in your professional experience past
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- Generous vacation and parental leave policies
- 401K plan to save for your future
- WFH and lunch stipend to set you up for success during COVID-19
- Fun events to build culture across the organization (virtual during COVID-19)