Founded in 2017, Observe.AI is a global, venture-backed startup. They’re changing the way contact centers operate, perform and scale. Ranked on ‘Gartner’s Top 25 Enterprise Software Startups to Watch’ and listed by Forbes’ as one of America’s 50 Most Prominent Artificial Intelligence Companies, Observe.AI is making its mark. Trusted by 100 customers, companies like Microsoft and Talkdesk depend on Observe.AI to elevate the evaluation, and actual execution, of contact center employee performance.
With its Voice AI Platform, which leverages the latest Speech and Natural Language Processing technologies, the world's top brands quality-check 100% of contacts, ensure compliance, and turn agents into top performers through targeted coaching.
Headquartered in San Francisco, California with another large office presence in Bangalore, India, Observe.AI has a growing, distributed workforce of 150+. Consistent all-hand meetings, Slack and quarterly company gatherings keep this tight-knit company in cadence. Join to be a member of the Onboarding team where your contribution to customers, internal processes and company culture is palpable.
Get customers so confident in product use and value that after training, they can independently launch the use of Observe.AI for their contact center teams. You’ll deliver virtual training of the web app and build out use-cases discovered during the onboarding of new and existing customers while keeping your internal teams informed of project status, issues and risks every step of the way. Be resourceful, curious and diligent to quickly learn and understand the customer’s business objectives to lead the customer’s onboarding to a successful handoff to the CSM. To succeed, you will utilize your strong project management skills to prioritize, pivot, plan and progress in an ever-changing environment.
You’ll be responsible for things like:
- Lead a customer program team through a multi-week implementation involving business discovery, technical setup, and user training
- Create value-based adoption goals that set the Customer up for a successful launch
- Manage multiple customer projects simultaneously
- Communicate project status, issues, and risks while escalating effectively as appropriate
- Drive urgency and action into the project timelines, internally and externally
- Identify opportunities for process improvements and communicate those to product/engineering with concise, clear communications
- Work with customer and cross-functionally with Sales, Product, CSMs, and Integrations Engineers to research, analyze, review and create recommendations for training and development materials
- Apply effective training techniques/methodologies to facilitate stand-up training (including ‘Train the Trainer’ sessions - virtual for now, onsite when we are not in a pandemic)
- Drive change management right-sized for a customer’s company culture
- Build rapport and motivate clients to meet specific goals highlighted during Onboarding Discovery
- Assist in providing a professional, creative, energetic and thorough training experience for all internal departments
Is This You?
- You have at least 2 years of work experience implementing SaaS software, preferably CCaaS for a call / contact center environment
- Your experience with implementations includes managing and conducting full client onboarding rollout, including discovery, technical set-up and customer / user training
- You have a successful track record in managing multiple internal and client-side stakeholders across multi-week implementations
- Experience within the CCaaS industry
- Knowledge of how to balance contact center practices with modern technology
- A basic understanding of Speech analytics and Quality management software and processes
Excellent medical, dental, and vision insurance options
Generous vacation and parental leave policies
401K plan to save for your future
WFH and lunch stipend to set you up for success during COVID-19
Fun events to build culture across the organization (virtual during COVID-19)
Regarding COVID-19: With the spread of COVID-10 globally, Observe.AI’s offices will remain closed and employees will be working from home until further notice. Our primary concern is for the health and well-being of our employees as well as candidates. We have transitioned all interviews and new hire onboarding to be conducted virtually via Zoom video conferencing.