Captiv8 is helping define cultural moments for the worlds biggest brands. Captiv8 is a SaaS-enabled creator marketplace backed by deep technology and insights. Captiv8’s platform brings scale to influencer advertising with integrity and brand authenticity - bringing granular influencer insights, social data points and market expertise to the table. Companies like Honda, Fox and Dr. Pepper count on Captiv8 to find their storytellers, create powerful content and show impact. Since 2015 Captiv8 has powered many of the top creators and brands to create cultural moments amplifying and connecting brands to their audiences.
Captiv8’s leadership team is comprised of startup veterans, industry leaders and driven individuals focused on the customer experience. Captiv8 has redefined the content creation industry bringing deep data expertise and confidence for many of the top brands in the world. Their best of breed Saas platform allows for brands of all sizes work with content creators at scale in an automated fashion, saving countless days to your influencer activations.
Amplify Captiv8’s brand, product value and capabilities to increase market share and solidify their presence as industry leaders. Captiv8 is ready for prime time - known for their white glove service and data-driven approach, the company has a story of substance. We’re looking for a strategic storyteller who can collaborate with Co-Founders one minute, and execute a thought leadership piece the next. This is a true start-up where visionary thinking and tactical execution will come hand-in-hand. You will partner with our existing marketing and in-house design team to build annual brand visions and quarterly execution plans.
Be expected to:
- Create a marketing plan and budget backed by measurable business goals
- Set KPIs to measure the holistic impact of marketing to brand and business growth
- Mentor and collaborate with current marketing team to scale and evolve existing efforts
- Create a sales enablement strategy that aligns with current and future growth goals
- Ideate and execute go to market strategies as Captiv8 continues to innovate their platform
- Develop a thought leadership strategy that cements Captiv8 as industry trailblazers
- Own the strategy creation and drive collaboration with cross-functional teams
- Power the digital content strategy with buzzworthy user stories and industry insights
Is This You?
- Marketing expert proven to grow brand footprint with cutting edge tactics
- Entrepreneurial minded leader who can think sky high and execute on ground level
- You are motivated by team wins and a shared vision
- 7+ years of measurable success in digital marketing efforts for cross-platform tactics
- Experience creating and executing against a marketing budget
- Start-up environments that need speed, agility and resourceful thinking energize you
- You can walk us through how you’ve built a multi-pronged marketing plan, increased sales and measured success for a high-growth, tech-centered company