Marketing Automation Developer
Ranked by Inc. Magazine as #3 fastest-growing financial services company in the U.S, Goldco is changing the way Americans protect their retirement accounts. IRAs and 401(k)s that are purely composed of stock are vulnerable to market volatility and inflation.
By diversifying retirement savings with Gold and precious metals, Goldco can offer a more stable approach to Americans that are saving for their future. Goldco is the number one Gold and Silver IRA provider in the Nation.
Goldco’s leadership works with integrity, care and a commitment to empower their employees.
Manage GoldCo’s integrated marketing technologies to ensure data seamlessly flows through the various marketing platforms - thereby empowering sales and marketing to progress with efficiency and data integrity. Build fail-proof plans to scale GoldCo’s mar-tech as the company grows.
Leverage your technical acumen and interpersonal skills to provide the technical, diagnostic and service support necessary to run mark-tech efforts successfully.
Be prepared to evaluate site performance, optimize mar-tech workflows for lead generation and customer communications alike. Gather business needs and make technical recommendations while also being able to communicate the business needs of stakeholders to technical teams.
Is This You?
- Capable of independently managing the accounts, users, reports, dashboards maintenance and integration with marketing software. (Software like: Has Offers, Salesforce, Hubspot, Google Tag Manager, Unbounce, ClickFunnels, Zapier, UnSubCentral, Aweber, Google Docs, SMS Platforms, Phone Tracking Software, Facebook Messenger and WordPress).
- Using Script, JQuery, UI best practices, cross-browser/device compatibility, general web functions, tracking pixels and technical standards are intimately familiar to you.
- You have work experience with Web Applications and programming languages such as HTML, CSS, Java and APIs.
- You create clear, documented test cases and ticketing systems that result in strategic testing processes allowing deliverability of flawless platform setups.
- You gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- You continuously optimize digital properties.
- Collaborate with the marketing department and other internal stakeholders to map visual design intent and standards to technical execution.
- Maintain technical best practices and standards for company(ies) responsive, adaptive website(s), landing pages and emails
- Develop and maintain API interactions between marketing platforms such as Salesforce and Hubspot
- Test all platforms each morning to ensure that they are all operating at 100% effectiveness
- Provide general technical development and support to improve departmental productivity and efficiencies
- Work with outside vendors to maintain the integrity and security of the Goldco websites and digital tools/landing pages
Are you qualified?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or comparable education / experience for role
- Experience integrating, managing performance and optimizing marketing tech stacks. i.e.: Offers, Salesforce, Hubspot, Google Tag Manager, Unbounce, ClickFunnels, Zapier, UnSubCentral, Aweber, Google Docs, SMS Platforms, Phone Tracking Software, Facebook Messenger and WordPress.
- Proven ability to set up and test for a variety of software platforms allowing for optimal deployment
- Familiarity with backend web development and engineer collaborations
- Background working with relational databases (Salesforce) and interactions with webforms
- Solid understanding of Google Analytics, AdWords, Tag Manager, Console and Trends
- High-level of attention to detail and the ability to multitask and prioritize, managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Must be able to remain in a stationary position at least 50% of the time.
Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine, and computer printer.
Must be able to effectively communicate with co-workers, vendors and other third-parties.
Goldco supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. Goldco does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable laws.