Marketing Automation Specialist
Over ten years ago, AppFolio (NASDAQ: APPF) was founded to revolutionize the way property management businesses grow and compete. Today, their end-to-end software solution serves over 20,000 property and legal businesses with easy-to-use, cloud-based products. AppFolio believes simpler is better and innovative products are key to a great business. With holistic offerings that address the needs of mobility, automation, enhanced user experience and insights, AppFolio can deliver robust solutions that grow with their clients. Join to be a part of a company known for integrity, innovation, and technology that improves the way companies operate.
AppFolio was ranked as one of the 25 Highest-Rated Public Cloud Computing Companies To Work and its President & CEO, Jason Randall has a consistent approval rating of 95% - 100% on Glassdoor. AppFolio is a technology company that cultivates a palpable culture of curiosity, collaboration, and growth.
With offices in Santa Barbara, Dallas, and San Diego, their business is built for long-term success fueled by happy, loyal customers and a team of AppFolians. To learn more about AppFolio and their company values, check out their Muse Profile. The Muse.
The Marketing Automation Specialist will work with marketing program owners to plan, create, and execute marketing campaigns across the customer lifecycle to drive Marketing KPIs, including demand creation and conversion, customer engagement, and retention. In addition to building marketing assets this role will also implement email segmentation, technology implementations, and email delivery and acquisition efforts.
You can expect to:
- Build marketing assets in AppFolio’s Marketing Automation System, Marketo
- Manage technical aspects of key marketing systems including integrations between systems
- Manage various email campaigns and nurture flows, including implementing designs, content and testing
- Work to minimize list decay and unsubscribes while increasing the productivity of AppFolio email sends
- Perform email A/B testing in an effort to continually improve email performance
- Manage email marketing and sync calendars
- Oversee List building and account creation to drive demand
- Work with Marketing Program Managers to help define requirements and manage the ongoing evolution of the Lead/Campaign management, Marketing Automation and other software needed for direct marketing and marketing analytics
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management
- Create and maintain metrics reports on marketing and sales activities, effectiveness, and business impact
- Monitor and maintain data quality within the marketing database
- Assist with evaluating new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize marketing team performance
- With a passion for innovation, keep on top of current marketing best practices and implement them to improve campaign performance
- Flexibility to quickly adapt and change to align with business needs
Skills and Knowledge:
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience
- 1-4 years of marketing or directly related experience
- Experience building programs in Marketo is a firm requirement
- Proficiency in marketing automation systems and integrating those systems with other technologies. Marketing Automation Certification strongly encouraged
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent understanding of email marketing concepts and metrics such as Sender Score, deliverability, and sender reputation
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills and experience with reporting and data analysis
- Excellent writer and communicator (in both written and verbal form)
- A desire to improve processes