Manager, Enterprise Sales
Over ten years ago, AppFolio (NASDAQ: APPF) was founded to revolutionize the way businesses grow and compete. Today, their vertical based software serves over 20,000 property and legal businesses with easy-to-use, cloud-based solutions. AppFolio believes simpler is better, and that great, innovative products are key to a great business. With holistic offerings that address the needs of mobility, automation, enhanced user experience and insights, AppFolio can deliver robust solutions that grow with their clients. Join to be a part of a company known for integrity, innovation, and technology that improves the way companies operate.
AppFolio was ranked as one of the 25 Highest Rated Public Cloud Computing Companies To Work and their President & CEO, Jason Randall has a consistent approval rating of 95% - 100% on Glassdoor. AppFolio is a technology company that cultivates a palpable culture of curiosity, collaboration, and growth.
With offices in Santa Barbara, Dallas, and San Diego, their business is built for long-term success fueled by happy, loyal customers and a team of AppFolians. To learn more about AppFolio and their company values, check out their Muse Profile.
Recruit, mentor and manage a team of enterprise sellers focused on delivering solutions for apartment, residential, commercial, student housing, and HOA associations to more effectively market, manage, and grow their business. Sell AppFolio solutions with relevance, credibility, and care. Coach team to navigate large-scale commitments gaining buy-in from core stakeholders. Consistently achieve quarterly sales quotas using AppFolio sales methodologies.
Establish mutually beneficial relationships with customers, prospects and team members. Leverage a proven track record of exceeding quota and being a customer advocate to power Appfolio’s growth in the years ahead. Count on uncapped incentives and exceptional training with continued mentorship from company leadership.
Skills and Knowledge:
- 8+ years of successful enterprise B2B sales experience driving new revenue
- 8+ years experience selling SaaS and/or financial/accounting applications preferred
- 5+ years experience managing and empowering sellers to excel
- Ability to develop trusted relationships and find creative solutions
- Collaborating with sales and product to continuously evolve for customers is second nature
- Relentless in driving new revenue yet tactful enough to deliver a tailor-made pitch
- Proven record of success exceeding assigned quotas through prospecting and tele-sales and presenting
- Tools such as Salesforce.com, Powerpoint, GoToMeeting are common knowledge for you
- BA/BS or equivalent experience a plus
- Expect 40-50% travel