Manager, Customer Success
Captiv8 brings unrivaled audience insights and accountability to the influencer space, along with thoughtful creative storytelling to power the most effective and memorable social content. As a rapidly growing startup with ample opportunity to advance within the company, we’re looking for someone who is eager to learn, work hard and takes initiative to be proactive in their daily responsibilities.
Build upon Captiv8’s existing Customer Success processes and best practices to set a foundation that can scale CS for Captiv8’s marketplace and SaaS customers. You’ll mentor a lean team while managing and growing the CS function from an operational and personnel perspective. You will serve as a player/coach, expanding the blueprint of CS for Captiv8.
You Can Expect To:
Help customers become successful with Captiv8’s offerings and empower CS to grow into a consultative arm - ensuring engagement, retention and growth of clientele.
Identify and track performance KPIs for the CS function and collaborate with cross-functional leaders on how to provide seamless customer experiences from sales and onboarding to customer success.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Proven Customer Success Manager with SaaS and preferably ad-tech expertise
- Client manager that has grown Key Accounts and contributed with measurable impact
- Contributed to the growth of a CS Team via structure and people
- Data-driven player with the ability to meet ambiguity with structure, clarity and precision
- Current on CS best practices (for internal and external efforts)
- Energized by startup environments
- Established management style (or mentorship) that empowers a team, leads by example and sets clear expectations with a high bar
- Gifted communicator who fosters strong, strategic relationships and recognizes how to instill long-term value with clientele