Manager, Inside Sales
Over ten years ago, AppFolio (NASDAQ: APPF) was founded to revolutionize the way businesses grow and compete. Today, their intuitive cloud software is leveraged by over 20,000 property owners. With holistic offerings that address the needs of mobility, automation, enhanced user experience and insights, AppFolio delivers robust solutions that grow with their clients. Join to be a part of a company known for integrity, innovation and technology that improves the way companies operate.
AppFolio was ranked as one of the 25 Highest Rated Public Cloud Computing Companies To Work and their President & CEO, Jason Randall has a consistent approval rating of 95% - 100% on Glassdoor. AppFolio is a technology company that cultivates a palpable culture of curiosity, collaboration and growth.
With offices in Santa Barbara, Dallas, and San Diego, their business is built for long term success fueled by happy, loyal customers and a team of AppFolians. To learn more about AppFolio and their company values, check out their Muse Profile. The Muse.
Coach, mentor and manage a team of SaaS sellers focused on delivering end-to-end solutions for property management companies to effectively market, manage, and grow their businesses. Sell AppFolio solutions with relevance, credibility and care. Act as a coach and consistently achieve quarterly sales quotas using AppFolio sales methodologies.
Establish mutually-beneficial relationships with customers, prospects and team members. Leverage a proven track record of mentorship and being a customer advocate to power AppFolio’s growth in the years ahead. Count on uncapped incentives and exceptional training with continued mentorship from company leadership.
Skills and Knowledge:
- 8+ years experience selling SaaS and/or financial/accounting applications preferred
- 3+ years experience managing and empowering sellers to excel
- Ability to develop trusted relationships and find creative solutions
- Collaborating with sales and product to continuously evolve for customers is second nature
- Relentless in driving new revenue yet tactful enough to deliver a tailor-made pitch
- Proven record of success exceeding assigned quotas by managing sales pipeline, and coaching team
- Tools such as Salesforce.com, Powerpoint, GoToMeeting are common knowledge for you
- BA/BS or equivalent experience a plus
- Expect 20 - 40% travel