Did you know educational training is one of the top 5 industries virtual reality (VR) is expected to change? STRIVR did. Since 2015 this venture-backed startup has been using VR to create immersive training solutions for professional athletes and Fortune 500 companies nationwide. Born out of Stanford University and the world-renowned Virtual Human Interaction Lab, the STRIVR team includes industry leaders that have been studying and building VR for 20+ years. With STRIVR spearheading the future of human performance and training, it’s an exciting time to make an impact.
As someone at the intersection of sales, product ideation, creation, and implementation you will collaborate with all the teams that fuel the success of STRIVR products. This is a rare opportunity to join a thriving startup and work across project management, product development, customer success, and creative solutions.
You will be a part of the Customer Solutions team, responsible for providing end-to-end immersive training solutions to serve STRIVR’s growing roster of world-class enterprise customers. The scope of this role has few bounds, and your responsibilities will include initiatives such as:
- Ideate, write, and design immersive curriculum and training solutions for a wide spectrum of STRIVR customers
- Work with customer SME’s to design impactful training experiences that teach, engage, and prove ROI
- Demonstrate thought leadership and provide L&D input for STRIVR’s growing suite of immersive learning products
- Quickly and efficiently immerse yourself in a new industry to understand what curriculum is feasible, effective, and best leverages the value of VR and immersive technology as a whole
- Utilize the ADDIE (Analyze, Design, Develop, Implement and Evaluate) model to create all aspects of new curriculum programs
- Create training modules and learning programs tailored to fit the unique needs of each customer
- Design immersive curriculum that targets, speaks to, and yields specific measurements of success as communicated by the customer and STRIVR’s Data team
- Write and design long-term learning path proposals for STRIVR’s customer base
- Work positively and efficiently with multiple teams and stakeholders internally and externally
- Create an inventory of content that currently exists across all training verticals, thereby building a curriculum library for future repurpose, reference and customization
- Research the psychology of your target users being trained to understand the best learning principles, core teaching objectives and methods of comprehension
Is This You?
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in Instruction Design, Learning and Development and/or Training Development (within an e-learning / EdTech / comparable environment)
- Concise, engaging and informative communication style – written and verbal
- Proven strength in project/product management
- Passionate about the freedom that new technology brings to communication and training
- No task is too big or too small
- You are persistently passionate and curious
- Working in an ever-evolving and fast-paced environment energizes you
- Preferred BS in Instructional Design Other education backgrounds will be explored so long as they are a) relevant and b) backed by relevant professional experience