At the intersection of technology, science, business and sports, Strivr offers an end-to-end, VR-based immersive learning platform that changes the way people around the world train, learn, and perform. With a mission to elevate performance through immersive experience, we are redefining an industry in real time and shaping the future of learning.
Strivr was founded in 2015 out of Stanford University’s Virtual Human Interaction Lab, using the football field as our proving ground. Since then, we have quickly expanded from the athlete to the enterprise, partnering with leading Fortune 500 companies including Walmart, Verizon, and Fidelity to innovate and elevate employee development.
More than just content inside a headset, immersive learning provides realistic, high-impact experiences driven by L&D experts, instructional designers, data scientists, and immersive content specialists. Strivr offers the only end-to-end solution available today, bringing together the software, hardware, content, and services needed to deliver effective training at scale.
Recognized by Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies in 2020 and named one of Inc. magazine’s Best Workplaces 2019, we take pride in our passion for innovation and we use that energy to fuel our work. Our culture thrives on teamwork, grit, transparency, and impact and celebrates every win. It’s an exciting time to join our fast-growing team!
Strivr is seeking an Implementation Lead to join the Implementation team within their Customer Success (CS) function. The Implementation team partners with Fortune 500 customers and Strivr’s strategic partners to plan and deliver an effective adoption of immersive learning and the Strivr platform across their organization.
As an Implementation Lead, you’ll serve as the customer’s trusted consultant from pre-sales to launch to expansion, developing and executing a strategic change management strategy utilizing best practices and insights to ensure success in meeting program objectives. You’ll own the cross-functional collaboration and delegation of key Strivr team members within a project and be responsible to transition new customers to a Strivr Customer Success Manager.
You’ll be an integral force in continuing to optimize Strivr’s Customer Success Management team by identifying opportunities for growth and improving workflows as the company continues to scale. Contribute to the innovation and evolution of Immersive Learning through projects that will increase adoption of Strivr and its platform.
You can expect to:
- Own customers’ implementation strategy from pilot to expansion across multi-divisional, multi-geographical Fortune 500 customers.
- Form excellent rapport with customers to complete efficient discovery, identifying and communicating with key stakeholders to illicit effective change management in expanding the Strivr platform across their business.
- Proactively identify risk in implementations and collaborate cross-functionally within Strivr to remove product adoption barriers.
- Utilize and continuously develop best practices, refine tools and create resources to support the success of each implementation.
- Serve as the customer’s voice internally to manage deployment, onboarding and first engagements with Strivr platform.
Is This You?
- 6-8+ years experience in a client-facing project management, implementation or consultant role for Fortune 500 customers.
- You are both strategic and tactical and have demonstrated strengths in communication, strategy, advocacy, project management and have an obsessive focus on delivering customer value.
- Prior experience working cross-functionally with engineering and product teams.
- Ability to build efficient processes and systems based on operational findings to enable scalability of onboarding.
- Growth mindset that translates into a steadfast continual improvement, both personally and for the organization.
- Self-starter with the ability to thrive in a startup culture where navigating ambiguity energizes you - no job is too big or too small.
- You are a team player – you show up, train hard, and view success as a shared victory.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience.