The Trade Desk is a technology company that empowers buyers of advertising. The Trade Desk provides a self-service platform that enables ad buyers to manage data-driven digital advertising campaigns using their own teams across various advertising formats, including display, video, and social, and on a multitude of devices, including computers, mobile devices, and connected TV.
Headquartered in Ventura, Calif., The Trade Desk has offices across the United States, Europe, and Asia. Great Place to Work's TheTrade Desk survey found that 96 percent of the company's employees agree that their workplace is great.
You will own day-to-day Workday administration and be the subject matter expert. As the administrator for Workday you will recommend and implement business processes, reporting, dashboards, integrations, feeds, and configuration that enable Workday to drive business alignment and maximize organizational and business performance. In collaboration with the Director of HR Administration, Compensation and HRIS you will be responsible for the project schedule, have a continuous improvement mindset and be capable of handling multiple priorities concurrently.
A key focus of this role is to deliver outstanding customer service to our employees by being responsive, and helpful by promptly answering and resolving any technical issues and questions. As a member of the People Operations Team, you will be a key point of contact for the internal employees that are their customers. This team takes great pride in their positive impact and reputation and have fun along the way.
- Performing HRIS administrative functions including security maintenance, business process configuration, tenant configuration, data loads, user management, integrations, feature testing and upgrades
- Testing of HR processes during system updates/upgrades or when new functionality is implemented are key responsibilities of this position
- Collaborating with project resources in all aspects of system testing including development of test strategy documentation, creating test scripts, coordinate testing resources, compile test completion metrics, and test script execution
- Provide day-to-day Workday support in configurations, security, reports, and troubleshooting
- Supporting resolution of issues escalated; managing incidents, tracking ticket status and partnering with teams to resolve
- Assist with training for business area owners and users of Workday. Advise users on how to best use system functionality to automate work flow and troubleshoot user issues
- Supports end users with ad hoc or nonstandard batch uploads, creating reports and resolving issues with existing reports
- Maintains integration related requirements and technical documentation
Is this You?
- You are known to be level-headed, and an analytical problem solver
- You enjoy extracting data and telling stories with spreadsheets and reports
- You are the person that people know will keep their information confidential
- As part of your DNA, being part of a bigger team gives you energy
- 3-5 years of experience with Workday
- Experience with Workday Security Administration a plus