Human Resources Generalist
STRIVR is using immersive technologies like Virtual Reality (VR) to redefine the way people learn and train for everyday moments in their jobs. Their vision is to empower people to perform at their best by combining real-world experience with cutting-edge technology. Born out of Stanford University and its world-renowned Virtual Human Interaction Lab, STRIVR aims to improve human performance and is used by Fortune 500 companies and elite sports teams worldwide. With STRIVR spearheading the future of human performance and training, it’s an exciting time to make an impact!
As the HR Generalist, you will be at the forefront of STRIVR’s growth and expansion. You will help drive HR programs such as benefits, performance management and onboarding (to name a few). You will impact culture and cultivate an effective work environment of collaboration, engagement and productivity.
Reporting to the HR Director in Menlo Park, you will play a vital role in STRIVR, a company recently recognized as one of the top 100 promising startups to watch by CNBC, and the first company to introduce immersive VR training into enterprise companies - elevating the way people learn, and perform in the real world.
Implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business objectives and company culture. With a well-rounded HR knowledge, keen ability to create a work environment where people belong, and scrappy nature, you will drive strategic and tactical impact. Expect to work on things such as:
- Assist our HR Director during performance management cycle and divisional training for employees
- Improve HR process, procedures and plans with strong business sense, commitment to company improvement, and a steady pulse of HR trends
- Coach and guide managers and employees
- Lead the annual open enrollment process, annual review and bidding process for plans; benefits planning and recommend changes
- Coordinate onsite interviews and ensure positive candidate experience
- Foster and cultivate STRIVR’s unique culture as we grow and expand
- Drive and organize divisional training
- Oversee the process for contractor hires
- Work on ad hoc projects as necessary
Is This You?
- 3+ Years within the HR field
- Proven ability to execute effectively and with confidence
- Natural problem solver whose nature is to identify potential solutions (before being asked)
- Excellent communication and active listening skills across all mediums
- Ability to manage multiple priorities at once while keeping composure and a contagiously positive, can-do attitude
- Experience with applying L&D methodologies with training preferred