Talespin builds tech and content for the immersive space. They are bringing some of the largest organizations into the new Age of Experience of VR, AR and MR – creating products that focus on productivity, discovery and fun to change the way people experience and understand content (whether that is information, stories or learnings). With the anticipation of vast changes in the workforce, Talespin understands that immersive technology and content can serve and support the human experience without supplanting it. Talespin advances technology to elevate human impact, not replace it. As an early stage startup that sustains a state of continuous improvement, you are entering a company led by compassionate and visionary leaders who listen with open ears and speak with intent. Join for impact, opportunity and a solid career runway as this company prepares for take off!
Create the blueprint for HR in a people-first manner. Come armed with the ability to implement HR best practices with the agility of a startup pro. You could be evaluating current payroll and employee management software one hour, and working with company stakeholders to define a culture manifesto the next. Prepare to help this growing business scale – work with business functions to understand talent gaps, hiring needs and how to prioritize and plan for recruiting efforts.
Understand the business objectives and milestones ahead and create a vision for HR and People Operations that aligns. Productivity, discovery and fun runs through Talespin’s veins – identify how employee experiences and interactions can honor their core traits in a universal matter that can be shared across teams and even countries (Offices in: USA and Netherlands). Partner with the Netherlands HR Partner for a cohesive approach to people management.
Own the support for people operations and employee engagement in the US office. Be a pivotal, global memberof the Talespin team and guide the selection of HR software, partners, policies and benefits.
Is this You?
- 5+ years of proven impact in an HR function (startup preferred).
- Recruitment experience; ideally with the know-how of building recruiting partnerships and expanding employee brand to target talent as well as: on-boarding, training, development and retainment of commendable talent.
- You self-identify as an HR Generalist, knowledgeable in the various pillars of HR, and curious enough to learn about those you have yet to master.
- You are energized by people, and listen to understand v. respond.
- Proven to develop and manage core initiatives around talent assessments, organizational design, performance review process and team building.
- You know how to cultivate culture that employees own v. get assigned
- You are current on Employment Labor Laws, maintaining an understanding of employment laws and statutes pertaining to equal opportunity employment, ADA, FMLA, OFCCP, Wage and Hour, WARN, Employment Agreements, etc.