Head of Marketing
SuperAwesome is a Tech startup headquartered in the UK with healthy footprints in the US. Ranked as one of the fastest-growing tech startups, SuperAwesome is a mission-driven business with a refreshing solution to the ad-tech landscape. They are pioneering the kidtech market: technology built specifically for the use of children or for engagement of with children, with privacy at its very core. SuperAwesome reaches half a billion kids worldwide, every month.
SuperAwesome has reshaped the kids’ digital media landscape with their kid-safe tools and technology including AwesomeAds (the biggest kid-safe ad platform in the world), PopJam Connect (social content tools for U13 engagement) and Kids Web Services (kids/parent authentication).
We are helping SuperAwesome find a Head of Marketing. This new role will focus on building out and owning the entire marketing function. SuperAwesome is defining the kidtech space, so the ideal candidate for the team would be someone who has experience of category creation. Primarily SuperAwesome focuses on the B2B market, which is where they would like to see a significant amount of experience and knowledge. The primary aim of this role will be to raise awareness of SuperAwesome products and services whise increasing revenue. SuperAwesome maintains a start-up culture with a focus on creating cost effective solutions that deliver maximum returns. This style of working should excite you.
You Can Expect To:
- Building and executing strategy for all communications, marketing and educational materials to customers, partners and industry stakeholders as well as internal needs
- Managing the associated internal teams including product marketing, content, PR, media solutions as well as external agencies
- Expanding SuperAwesome existing KidAware certification program
Skills and Knowledge:
- HoM will have demonstrable B2B experience performing a similar role in other enterprise technology, digital media or cloud startups.
- Superb presentation and writing skills, and ability to explain complex concepts to internal and external audiences with varying degrees of expertise.
- Multiple market execution. The successful candidate will have operated in the US and at least one other major market
- Although not essential, SuperAwesome is extremely interested to hear from candidates who
- Have experience specifically within the digital privacy field and/or;
- Have experience operating in a new market with early adopter clients