Growth Marketing Director
Captiv8 is the largest AI-Powered Branded Content Platform, connecting brands to digital influencers and creators to tell powerful stories. Marketers leverage the platform to discover influencers, create buzz-worthy content, manage their campaigns, and measure results. At the core of the platform is Insights, a social listening tool with real-time audience data across Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and Facebook. For more information, visit www.captiv8.com
Amplify Captiv8’s brand, product value and capabilities to increase market share and solidify their presence as industry leaders. We are looking for a customer-centric, metrics-driven leader with proven business, management and communication skills who understands the big picture and can roll up their sleeves to personally contribute to execution. You will partner with our existing marketing and in-house design team to build annual brand visions and quarterly execution plans.
Be expected to:
- Improve engagement and conversion metrics throughout the full funnel
- Manage campaign creation, lead generation, analytics, content marketing, and reporting.
- Develop and execute marketing campaigns to drive customer acquisition, usage from existing customers and retention.
- Create a marketing plan and budget backed by measurable business goals
- Provide metrics, reports and dashboards and distill key insights and trends to support marketing and sales leaders in assessing and improving the effectiveness of our sales efforts.
- Mentor and collaborate with current marketing team to scale and evolve existing efforts
- Create a sales enablement strategy that aligns with current and future growth goals
- Ideate and execute go to market strategies as Captiv8 continues to innovate their platform
- Own the strategy creation and drive collaboration with cross-functional teams
- Power the digital content strategy with buzzworthy user stories and industry insights
Is This You?
- A marketing expert that has proven to grow brand footprint with cutting edge tactics
- An entrepreneurial-minded leader who can think sky-high and execute on the ground level
- You are motivated by team wins and a shared vision
- 7+ years of measurable success in digital marketing efforts for cross-platform tactics
- Experience creating and executing against a marketing budget
- Start-up environments that need speed, agility, and resourceful thinking energize you
- You can walk us through how you’ve built a multi-pronged marketing plan, increased sales, and measured success for a high-growth, tech-centered company
- SaaS and enterprise b2b expertise