Growth Account Executive – SMB
Over ten years ago, AppFolio (NASDAQ: APPF) was founded to revolutionize the way property management businesses grow and compete. Today, their end-to-end software solution serves over 20,000 property and legal businesses with easy-to-use, cloud-based products. AppFolio believes simpler is better and innovative products are key to a great business. With holistic offerings that address the needs of mobility, automation, enhanced user experience and insights, AppFolio can deliver robust solutions that grow with their clients. Join to be a part of a company known for integrity, innovation, and technology that improves the way companies operate.
AppFolio was ranked as one of the 25 Highest-Rated Public Cloud Computing Companies To Work and its President & CEO, Jason Randall has a consistent approval rating of 95% - 100% on Glassdoor. AppFolio is a technology company that cultivates a palpable culture of curiosity, collaboration, and growth.
With offices in Santa Barbara, Dallas, and San Diego, their business is built for long-term success fueled by happy, loyal customers and a team of AppFolians. To learn more about AppFolio and their company values, check out their Muse Profile. The Muse.
Our Growth Account Executives are a team of full cycle sales people, selling a portfolio of products into AppFolio’s existing customer base of property management clients. The Growth Account Executive will work on an assigned book of business to build a sales pipeline, deepen customer relationships, conduct customer needs analysis, provide product demonstrations and win more business.
Success in this role is the ability to have holistic conversations with AppFolio customers, driving adoption of the right product mix for them based on their needs.
Growth Account Executives are subject matter experts for the products they sell, and are supported internally by focused teams committed to winning and onboarding deals that are healthy and ethical.
The Growth Account Executive role involves inbound lead qualification and engagement as well as targeted prospecting to maintain an active sales pipeline. Growth Account Executives are held to weekly and monthly key performance indicators as well as a quota.
You can expect to:
- Conduct sales presentations to demonstrate the value of various point solutions available to AppFolio customers
- Manage a sales pipeline to ensure deal volume and progress aligns with individual and company goals
- Maintain current product knowledge and stay apprised of enhancements over time
- Execute on targeted prospecting campaigns to ensure high profile accounts have a recurring opportunity to learn about products available to them
- Work with your manager and the Team Lead, SMB Growth to master the Selling Through Curiosity and Sandler sales methodologies
- Maintain accountability related to key performance indicators
Skills and Knowledge:
- 2+ years of B2B full cycle sales or business development experience preferably in SaaS
- Experience providing product software demonstrations in B2B environment
- Experience with sales prospecting and managing a high volume sales funnel
- Excellent presentation, communication, time management and listening skills with proven ability to influence an audience
- Track record of high quota attainment
- Ability to learn in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to diagnose prospect needs and build relationships through a consultative approach
- An open mindset towards coaching and process change
- Ability to uphold high ethical standards, putting AppFolio and clients above self
- Strong experience with Salesforce, PowerPoint, Excel, Zoom or similar, Google Docs
- Bachelor’s degree required