Ranked by Inc. Magazine as #3 fastest-growing financial services company in the U.S, Goldco is changing the way Americans protect their retirement accounts. IRAs and 401(k)s that are purely composed of stock are vulnerable to market volatility and inflation.
By diversifying retirement savings with Gold and precious metals, Goldco can offer a more stable approach to Americans that are saving for their future. Goldco is the number one Gold and Silver IRA provider in the Nation.
Goldco’s leadership works with integrity, care and a commitment to empower their employees.
Goldco is seeking an organized and driven Marketing Coordinator to support the company’s growth initiatives. The ideal candidate is someone who is passionate about learning digital marketing practices, being part of project teams and taking initiative with new projects that can help elevate marketing’s impact.
This position will support Marketing campaigns and projects including online advertising, website, social media, broadcast, email and the company’s overall digital brand experience. This requires a detail-oriented individual with an analytical mindset and general understanding of marketing principles.
This role reports to the VP of Marketing,or such other person as Goldco may designate from time to time.
You Can Expect To:
- Support sales requests for news articles, sales tools, marketing materials, campaign data stats
- Build and organize a centralized location for marketing department files and assets
- Project support for advertising, media buys, video production, radio spot recordings, campaign tracking, social media campaign optimization, content development
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams to gather content, creative and assets to generate new and ongoing digital marketing campaigns
- General marketing administration and other duties as directed by Marketing management
- Assist with requests for sales tools, marketing materials, campaign assets, vendor coordination
- Collect, track and maintain campaign data including assets, budgets, timing, account and sales information
- Support print and digital design projects by securing image/video licensing rights, printing process and estimates, maintaining brand guidelines, participating in creative brainstorm sessions
- Conduct competitive and industry research to support marketing campaign development
Skills and Knowledge:
- Strong multi-tasking skills with the ability to manage multiple requests, assess priorities and achieve solutions
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or equivalent work experience
- 1-3 years of experience in marketing
- Familiar with Salesforce, Hubspot, ClickFunnels, Unbounce, a plus
- An understanding of current inbound marketing trends, techniques, and best practices
- High-level of attention to detail and the ability to multitask and prioritize, managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position at least 50% of the time.
- Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine, and computer printer.
- Must be able to effectively communicate with co-workers, vendors and other third-parties.