This is a ground-floor opportunity to advance a profitable global technology company’s data strategy and capabilities. Your work will impact internal and external stakeholders who are excited to see vision turn into reality. Digital Knack is a product recruiting partner to FastSpring.
3 Things to Know About the Company
- FastSpring is a profitable Inc 5000 company backed by AKKR. They have a globally distributed team with offices in Santa Barbara, Amsterdam and Halifax.
- They are a global eCommerce platform enabling over 3,000 co’s to do business in all major currencies in over 200 countries.
- The company is committed to building an inclusive work environment; they invest in their employees by helping team members grow and develop professionally. This is a team of developers, technologists, and business professionals who are globally-minded, customer-focused, and driven to innovate.
3 Things to Know About the Role
- You’ll be joining a small, but growing data team and reporting directly to a Sr. Dir of Engineering with 20+ yrs of industry expertise.
- While there will be some work done on maintaining and enhancing current data infrastructure and tools, a large majority of your work will involve creating for new data and analytics capabilities
- Their data technology stack includes Snowflake, DBT, Looker and Fivetran
3 Things About the Ideal Candidate
- At minimum, you’re a data or analytics engineer who has built data infrastructure, data modeling and visualization solutions; if it’s been using their data technology stack or equivalent technologies, even better. Best of all if, in addition to all this, you’ve had an e-commerce focus as well!
- You can demonstrate how you’ve helped to drive the thought process behind creating data solutions in addition to building the technology behind it.
- You have a track record working well across the organization vs. being a siloed resource on your team.