Enterprise Account Executive
Non-negotiables: Proven impact selling complex software to enterprise companies and experience driving new revenue for a disruptive solution.
STRIVR is using immersive technologies like Virtual Reality (VR) to redefine the way people learn and train for everyday moments in their jobs. Their vision is to empower people to perform at their best by combining real-world experience with cutting-edge technology. Born out of Stanford University and its world-renowned Virtual Human Interaction Lab, STRIVR aims to improve human performance and is used by Fortune 500 companies and elite sports teams worldwide. With STRIVR spearheading the future of human performance and training, it’s an exciting time to make an impact. This is a great opportunity for a proven hunter and creative seller who loves disruptive technology.
Leverage your sales acumen within enterprise ecosystems to drive new revenue and help Fortune 500 companies empower their people to perform better. With a keen ability to represent first to market technology and deliver software solutions to solve for real-world business problems, you will celebrate the wins of your own impact, your team, and your clients.
- Drive new business sales into large Fortune 500, Enterprise customers
- Build and maintain executive relationships with customers, influence long-term strategic direction, and act as a trusted advisor
- Own client executive relationship and continued success
- Understand how to align customer business value to STRIVR’s Immersive VR solution
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to deliver client success
Is This You?
- 5+ years experience selling B2B Software / Cloud Solutions into C-Suite of Enterprise Companies
- Start-up experience in addition to large-scale environments within SaaS is a big plus
- Proven ability to drive new revenue and continuously exceed quota
- Consultative seller - you build a joint value proposition, educate across key stakeholders, and serve as a partner to drive sales and solution impact
- Building strong, long-lasting relationships is in your DNA
- Prioritization and efficiency of your time is something you’ve come to master
- Up to 20% travel necessary
- BA or BS or equivalent