YesVideo is the world’s leading service provider in personal videos and photo digitization. Their mission is to help people relive, share and celebrate moments from their past and even enable them to be stored on the cloud. They accomplish this by powering over 30,000 retailers including partners such as Walmart or Costco for ease of access. This is an opportunity to join an established and profitable company that continues to innovate; You’ll have the best of both worlds: a company with a successful track record of twenty years paired with an entrepreneurial culture.
As YesVideo’s E-Commerce Manager, you will own their digital sales strategy. You will champion online results by leveraging and implementing your eMarketing best practices to further grow the conversions and of partner retailer websites. Your goal will be to attract the right demographic to partner sites, improve ease of navigation for individual consumers and increase ROI for partners. You will be collaborating with a team of bright, passionate people dedicated to the strategic eMarketing of YesVideo’s services.
You Can Expect To:
- Build strategic plans for growth in e-Commerce for partners, whether it be search engine optimization, conversion rate optimization or product listing optimization.
- Write engaging content to increase traction and engagement with customers, whether they be existing or new
- Leveraging marketplace best practices to ensure continued enhancement of customer and partner experience as well as maximizing ROI
- Define, monitor and measure business Key Performance Indicators focusing on goals for revenue, margin and customer experience
- Oversee and collaborate with internal teams on forecasting, pricing, inventory management, market research, and demand generation
- Prospect and manage new 3rd party marketplace opportunities
Skills and Knowledge:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Management or other relevant study
- 5+ years of experience in e-Commerce or digital marketing for consumer or professional goods
- Expert in Google Analytics
- Expert at financial planning with allocated eMarketing resources
- B2B online marketing experience required, bonus points for B2B2C
- Expert in optimizing conversion rates
- Strong analytical thinker, multitasker, problem-solver, self-starter with drive