Captiv8 is a data backed influencer platform bringing unrivaled audience insights and accountability to the influencer space, along with thoughtful creative storytelling to power the most effective and memorable social content. As a rapidly growing start-up with ample opportunity to advance within the company, we’re looking for someone who is an expert in the mobile/social industry and marketing technology to drive revenue growth.
Captiv8 is a global platform connecting and delivering influencers, audiences and brands at scale: they work with top Fortune brands like Adidas, Starbucks, Disney, Amazon, Microsoft and many others. Their platform features passionate influencers across Instagram, Snapchat, YouTube and other networks. The audience makeup is truly global with over 850 million total audience reach spanning the top social networks. It is the only platform that allows influencers to own, promote and monetize their audience.
Their founding team is made up of proven industry leaders that have over $1B in acquisitions, managed over $600M+ in revenue and taken two companies public. Their latest venture was one of the largest monetization platforms on the planet for the mobile-first economy.
Captiv8 is backed by credible institutions including Social+Capital, Subtraction Capital, Launch Fund and many others.
Use your sales acumen to drive new revenue with talent agencies, ad agencies, publishers, PR agencies, and brands direct while serving as a trusted counsel on social media and mobile marketing. Leverage your technical IQ and cross-functional abilities to communicate effectively with multiple internal teams, including: Marketing, C-Suite, Product and Engineering to help deliver our robust social platform offering. As one of the first sellers on the team, you will have the opportunity to learn and collaborate with industry leaders with immediate impact. You will be an early figure in the company today and as they grow and leadership and management opportunities are definitely part of their growth plan.
Your day could include initiatives such as:
- Create pipeline of prospects based across the US with senior contacts at talent agencies, publishers, PR agencies, ad agencies, and brands direct
- Pitch Captiv8’s SaaS platform with the aim of achieving significant revenue bookings and growth
- Sign and deliver IOs with increasing frequency and value month over month
- Develop relationships at all levels including the C-suite, Marketing Executives with key clients
- Develop long standing customer relationships and optimal customer ROI through consultative sales and effective account management
- Ensure detailed and accurate qualification of advertisers
Is This You?
- SaaS Sales Expert - Extensive experience in a high growth software sales (SaaS) environment for digital marketing in the social space is a strong +
- You thrive in a start-up environment, eager to grow revenues in an exponential manner each year, delivering consistently on aggressive revenue targets
- Proven ability to manage performance-based campaign strategies
- Hunter by nature who prospects and pitches with a custom, solutions-oriented approach
- You represent solutions you are passionate about and serve as a Trusted Advisor to clients
- Extensive experience selling advertising campaigns to both agency and direct clients
- Aggressive and capable of opening doors across clients at all levels with a proven track record of success
- Customer-centric, consultative solution sales approach focused on client’s initiatives and metrics for success
- Ability to work and deliver strong results in a fast-paced, dynamic team environment
- Commercially strong with good phone, analytical and communication skills
- BS degree and a high technical intelligence
- Proven track record of working remotely while building a robust sales pipeline