DC Shoes (a Boardriders Inc. company) represents the connected street maven who lives at the intersection of street and skate culture. Backed by Oaktree Capital (alongside Roxy and Quicksilver), DC Shoes is a brand fueling a lifestyle movement where culture, fashion, music, art and action sports converge into a community with members worldwide – they also happen to make relevant apparel with a cult like following.
An iconic staple in the skate community, DC Shoes lifestyle brand is evolving into a living, breathing entity across digital platforms, social channels and real-life experiences worldwide. Here you’ll challenge the status quo in an environment that taps your leadership, inspiration, brand strategies and partnership ideas to fuel the future of DC Shoes.
Drive awareness and demand for the DC Shoes brand across digital/social channels, while building (then leading) a team as a thought-leader, brand ambassador, and digital maven. Leverage your knowledge of user experience, mobile design, SEO, lead gen and digital promotional marketing to drive traffic and conversions with a consumer experience that offers a brand affinity rather than product transaction. Co-create and manage online marketing programs with your in-depth knowledge of ad-tech and social engagement tactics – influencers, predictive analytics, branded content, etc. Work cross-functionally with a passion for finding unique solutions, and tap into your thirst for the latest trends in consumer interaction and purchasing behavior.
- Develop and lead the overall digital plan for DC marketing
- Drive clear decision-making and key stakeholder alignment
- Manage global digital consumer activation (global social media, digital influencer, and community) based on the overall Omni-channel marketing strategy.
- Communicate with cross-functional marketing and business teams, including E-commerce to ensure consistent global alignment on e.g., keyword strategy, SEO tactics
- Develop detailed digital plans for social media and digital influencer (e.g. key word priorities)
- Distinguish a unique digital strategy for the DC brand utilizing both internal and external resources.
- Work with the Marketing team, Commerce/Sales, Creative, Analytics, and all internal business stakeholders to develop mind blowing digital marketing strategies, plans and campaigns
- Establish KPIs and utilize metrics to guide decision -making
- Work alongside the creative team to develop editorial copy and calendar, and lead the translation into social media stories
- Identify opportunities for the brand to implement through social media listening
- Conduct competitive analysis studies on client competitors, including digital footprint analysis
- Foster a culture of continuous optimization by developing and implementing a strong framework for fast, recurring and iterative testing
- Lead marketing analytic strategy across channels to develop an actionable 360-degree view of the consumer
- Support and amplify larger brand initiatives with digital campaigns/programs
- Develop and guide strategy to generate qualified traffic and acquire consumers across digital marketing channels and social media networks
- Manage global digital budget
Is This You?
- 6+ years of experience as an innovative digital marketer, stemming from combined work with a global brand and agency
- Strong connection with and understanding of the DC brand
- Experience working with marketing automation, social listening, mobile, leading CRM technology platforms, web analytics and business intelligence tools and content management systems
- Predictive, performance and post campaign analytics are a given
- Curiosity for new technologies, designs and emerging trends has your brain constantly turning with new strategies
- You can craft a brand voice that resonates across all digital platforms
- Ability to prioritize and work swiftly to adhere to deadlines while maintaining excellent attention to detail
- Experience building and executing best practices in digital functions including web development, acquisition marketing (email, banner ads, online video, paid search and SEM, etc.), ecommerce and web analytics.
- BA Degree in a field directly, or peripherally related is preferred