Digital Knack (DK) is a talent consulting firm known for building high impact, cross-functional teams. We recruit with data, integrity and behavioral science and conventional wisdom. Our knack is connecting people to achieve more than individually possible.Clients include high-growth companies that create new market categories and innovate antiquated industries with new technologies. Digital Knack has a conscious bias for diversity of thought. We work with clients that align with our ethos and pursue their passions relentlessly. Through agile recruiting and data-driven methodologies, we calibrate with our clients, candidates, and the ever-changing business landscape.
3 Things About Our Team
- HQ is in Westlake Village. We have teammates across SoCal and in the Midwest. We meet, communicate and collaborate via Zoom, phone, Slack, email, G Suite, Salesforce and when safe, in-person. Video meetings during a bad hair day is never mandatory; being an engaged participant – capable of silliness and value-add in all our meeting formats, IS.
- To us, there is no bigger joy than knowing we help candidates grow their career one step further, and that we help companies' visions grow by each talented human we introduce to their sphere.
- We are very supportive of each other, but we will also push you to be your best. It’s a crazy ride some days, but if you like to learn and stretch your abilities, you’ll be in good company.
4 Things About This Role
- We need your help with all the moving pieces involved in the candidacy lifecycle, from sourcing and scheduling to talent data management and interview process planning.
- Daily, you’ll be working internally with your DK Team, and externally with vendors, candidates, and client companies’ representatives.
- Much of what we do is very time sensitive. Other people’s careers depend on our ability to be precise, efficient, and timely.
- DK Partners currently operate as business owners, function heads and full-cycle recruiters. The work you’ll be doing is going to largely help free them up to do more with their already limited time.
3 Things In An Ideal Candidate
- Your ability to organize your workflow keeps you powering tasks and communicating across team members clearly and constantly, even on the craziest of days. And tech platforms are your friend, period.
- You can context switch like nobody’s business and can prioritize (& reprioritize) on repeat.
- You have strong business acumen, and a drive to learn the ropes of full-cycle recruitment with zero ego about serving recruiter needs. Along the way, you’ll be learning the ins and outs of DK recruitment to carve out your immediate and long-term growth plays within the organization.