This is a rare opportunity to join a successful startup that has grown organically with a track record of doubling revenue year after year. Clicktripz has never raised outside capital. With the absence of outside investors and board of directors to appease, Clicktripz can focus 100% of their energy in making their company and solutions better. To learn more about ClickTripz technology and solution(s) firsthand, check out the video on their home page: https://www.clicktripz.com/
Clicktripz lives in a fluid environment that is in a constant state of evolution and adaptation. They seek self-starters with massive brains and passion. Their high performing crew fuels collaboration, curiosity and growth. Join for the fun, speed and flexibility that you can only find at an entrepreneurial startup environment.
You’ll be coming in as the first person dedicated to Product Management in the company. Reporting to the Senior Vice President, Product & Analytics, you will help guide new, game-changing data-driven products while also contributing to the improvement of existing internal and external products. For ClickTripz’ entire product suite, your primary focus will be on execution: to drive efficiencies at the intersection of every team which will impact product strategy, creation, deployment and evaluation.
You can expect to:
- Apply your passion for technology by solving problems of massive scale
- Work well with the engineering teams to efficiently deliver disruptive products
- Guide products with well-defined roadmaps, while tackling detours along the way
- Track progress of product development while maintaining a strong feedback loop on blockers and timelines
- Collaborate well with geographically distributed teams
Is This You?
- You have product management experience in the ad tech and/or big data space, preferably at a startup or at least with an emerging market. This means that you understand RTB, DSP’s, & DMP’s and speak Gigabytes and Terabytes.
- By having driven the product management products within ad tech or big data, you come with the success and war stories of how to deal with the technical challenges and trade-offs.
- You have a BA/BS in Computer Science, Mathematics, Economics or a related field and you are an evergreen learner.
- You think that engineers are clever and interesting humans. You have the mentality that they work WITH you and not FOR you.
- You’re innately creative. You always think ahead and pivot as needed.
- You’re a gifted collaborator; you’ve preferably worked with distributed teams using online collaboration platforms, bat signals and whatever else is at your disposal.
- You’re a big picture thinker with the ability to distill complex problems into actionable plans
- You’ve driven product management in an Agile fashion without getting too carried away with the formalities
- You speak the language of knowing how to get 80% value with 20% effort, and can balance that MVP-mindset with the long-term needs of scale and stability