Over ten years ago, AppFolio (NASDAQ: APPF) was founded to revolutionize the way businesses grow and compete. From the company’s inception, AppFolio has been a product-driven company that advocates customers, instills continuous value and evolves with agile teams driving new solutions to market. AppFolio’s growth is largely attributed to their product innovations and ability to connect, understand and deliver for their customers - they create easy to use solutions that can solve complex challenges. They create experiences that educate, expand and maximize customer value with care and foresight. Today, their vertical based software serves over 20,000 property and legal businesses with easy-to-use, cloud-based solutions.
AppFolio was ranked as one of the 25 Highest Rated Public Cloud Computing Companies To Work and their President & CEO, Jason Randall has a consistent approval rating of 95% - 100% on Glassdoor. AppFolio is a technology company that cultivates a palpable culture of curiosity, collaboration, and growth.
With offices in Santa Barbara, Dallas, and San Diego, their business is built for long-term success fueled by happy, loyal customers and a team of AppFolians.To learn more about AppFolio and their company values, check out their Muse Profile. The Muse.
Design, plan and execute tailored, one of a kind internal and external event experiences that exceed individual and business expectations while remaining true to AppFolio’s brand and culture. In partnership with Product Marketing, Product Management, Sales, Services, Creative Services and Leadership teams across the business, the Director, Events understands priorities and translates them into in-person experiences that make AppFolio the most sought-after brand and technology partner in our space.
Partner with Marketing Strategy, Product Management and Sales teams to implement segmentation strategies to ensure that we are reaching and connecting with priority audiences. Lead and mentor the Events Team with vision, partnering closely with cross-functional teams to ensure continuity and consistency of AppFolio communication, brand, culture and business outcomes.
- Design and execute dynamic, differentiated events and experiences for our employees, customers, and prospects
- Develop promotional strategies that optimize each event investment (pre-event and post-event follow up strategies)
- Lead, from conception to activation, event marketing programs that are tailored to specific audiences
- Co-create influencer marketing plan that drives brand awareness, preference and purchase by our highest priority target segments and audiences
- Collaborate with Marketing Strategy and Creative Services teams to identify opportunities to integrate experiential marketing and the appropriate strategies for implementation
- Plan, approve and monitor event budget and revenue
- Establish integrated strategies and execution efforts between experiential initiatives and digital, social media, and PR.
Is This You?
- 5-7 years of event management for internal and external events nationwide
- 4+ years experience managing and motivating cross-functional teams
- You can set vision, engage cross-functional teams for holistic vantage points and think outside the box - bringing brands to life in highly relevant, authentic and engaging ways
- Strong tactical execution skills and expertise to drive successful brand events with the highest level of operational excellence
- Proven to cultivate strong business relationships across the company and contribute positively to company culture through direct action and experiences that build culture
- Results-oriented, leveraging data to inform decisions, evaluations of impact and future objectives
- Rich comprehension of how social, content and digital media plays in amplifying sponsorships and events
- Highly motivated, resourceful problem solver who can manage a budget and maximize value of event spend
- High energy, charismatic, innovative, creative, and a great sense of humor
- Entrepreneurial spirit who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- A natural presenter: stellar public speaking and presenting skills
- Proven track record in performing well in a fast-paced environment
- Available for national travel of up to 50% a year