Director, Sales Operations and Strategy
Over ten years ago, this tech company was founded to revolutionize the way businesses grow and compete. Today, their vertical based software serves over 20,000 property and legal businesses with easy-to-use, cloud-based solutions. This tech company believes simpler is better, and that great, innovative products are key to a great business. With holistic offerings that address the needs of mobility, automation, enhanced user experience and insights, this tech company can deliver robust solutions that grow with their clients. Join to be a part of a company known for integrity, innovation and technology that improves the way companies operate.
This tech company was ranked as one of the 25 Highest Rated Public Cloud Computing Companies To Work and their President & CEO has a consistent approval rating of 95% - 100% on Glassdoor. They are a technology company that cultivates a palpable culture of curiosity, collaboration and growth.
With offices in Santa Barbara, Dallas, and San Diego, their business is built for long-term success fueled by happy, loyal customers and a happy team.
As Director, Sales Operations and Strategy, you will build the strategies and execution capacities for this tech company to win in the enterprise space while focusing on enriching and growing current business in the years ahead. Lead the sales operations and enablement functions, in support of the Sales organization, in order to exceed company unit and revenue targets in each segment. Collaborate with sales leader and company stakeholders to assess new potential markets, evaluate business opportunity and meet viable opportunity with sales strategy, infrastructure and operational capacity for impact.
Create the means to execute on business and sales strategy for Sales functions in a way that creates measurable results and cohesive momentum across these growth functions. You will make strategy actionable by implementing the plans, tools, processes, and workflow that will allow this tech company’s growth engine to progress. Expect to come with a breadth of business, financial, technical and people intelligence with the ability to see both the forest and the trees if you will. You should come with a proven ability in successfully creating and implementing core sales enablement and operation efforts such as:
- Creating compensation plans and quota structures
- Leveraging SaaS based sales tools to track performance metrics and enhance sales team efforts
- Owning financial planning and reporting for sales
- Evaluating and enhance processes and systems that fuel sales team efforts
- Assessing new potential market(s) and create a plan for entry & success
- Creating annual training and enablement
Is this You?
- Effective leader who understands large goals, and the necessary actions to achieve them - capable of rallying cross-functional team members and collaborating on best courses of action; knowing how to count on the perspectives across the organization and cultivate trust, accountability and mutual respect.
- Strategic thinker with an insatiable appetite for implementing strategies that address the people, operations and technology aspects of any strategic equation
- Proven ability to increase revenue, efficiency and engagement across sales and growth teams by delivering clear vision, strategy and means of execution with accountability, purpose, and excitement
- You know how to design territory, goal, and incentives for sales functions within existing and new markets
- Your technical expertise delivers the latest tools and infrastructure for sales activity to stay nimble, agile and informed
- Own the financial forecasting and reporting for the sales organization including commissions, pricing, deal analysis, and sales expense forecasting
- Forward-thinker who is constantly looking to solve new puzzles on how to grow themselves, the teams they serve, and the organization as a whole
- You not only align but find ways to uphold a culture of integrity, customer-focused care, innovation, and intuitive experiences