Blockchain and digital currency technologies are changing the world as we know it, and we at Netki have are on the forefront, driving this revolution. Our products are designed to support the rapid growth of the digital currency ecosystem. Netki is recognized by industry leaders, enterprise institutions, and governments globally, as the leading expert on digital identity for blockchains and automated onboarding. Our offering – compliant and scalable ID validation, anti money laundering, and counter terrorism financing prevention technology – is recognized as a “Best-in-Class” solution in this emerging industry, and we’re just getting started.
Netki is a team of problem-solvers who share a passion for impact, and entrepreneurial spirit. We’re at that pivot point of growth that only happens once in a company’s history, when all the “firsts” are realized and where every role is part-creator, part-maker, and all insanely rewarding. If the opportunity to make your mark on a game-changing space speaks to you, there’s no better place to be or a better time than now to join us.
Join to be the Human Resource expert entering Netki at ground level – the company's early stage and intimate size is prime for impact. This role is tailor-made for a business-minded HR pro who wants to create, from the onset, a people-first environment within one of the most innovative, mission-focused tech startups in LA.
Show up with agility, an arsenal of HR thought leadership and execution ability, and a passion for shaping culture with grit and vision. You could be determining which employees should have a company credit card one hour, assessing the best performance management software or employee retention tool the next, and capping the day with a stakeholder meeting to look at hiring roadmaps, and how best to build the functions necessary for the growth ahead. Count on leadership for company intel, they will count on you as the HR leader to collaborate and drive people ops forward. With no job too big or too small, you will focus on a collaborative, direct and solution-oriented approach to determine what needs to be rolled out when, and what it will take to scale this organization as one of the best places to work in LA.
Leverage your know-how of HR best practices and people operations to lead functional and company-wide initiatives related to HR. Reporting to Dawn Newton, COO and Co-Founder of Netki, you will be responsible for overall operational support and will be a key member of the team responsible for setting policy, employee relations, compensation, performance management, benefits administration and help cultivate the company's culture during this hyper-growth stage.
Is this You?
- 5+ years of experience growing up the ranks in an HR function (preferably in a company during high growth – startup preferred).
- You'd identify yourself as an HR generalist, aware of all core components that fall under a typical HR function.
- Natural problem-solver, adept at noticing details without losing sight of the big picture
- Agile, solutions-oriented with a keen ability to focus on big picture without losing sight of the details.
- Executor with no ego – You can tackle payroll one minute and order snacks the next
- Thrive in developing and managing key initiatives related to talent assessments/skill gap analysis, needs assessment, organizational design, group dynamics/behavior, team building, performance management, performance review process and related solutions
- Proven to create employee experiences that allow employees to organically impact company culture in a positive manner.
- Enjoy creating role-based employee development programs with the goal of improving performance and employee commitment to internal growth/success.
- Recruitment experience; ideally with increasing opportunity awareness, on-boarding, training, internal identification, development and retainment of a world-class talent team.
- You stay current on Employment Labor Laws, maintaining an understanding of employment laws and statutes pertaining to equal opportunity employment, ADA, FMLA, OFCCP, Wage and Hour, WARN, Employment Agreements, etc