Digital Marketing Manager
Over ten years ago, AppFolio (NASDAQ: APPF) was founded to revolutionize the way businesses grow and compete. Today, their intuitive cloud software is leveraged by over 20,000 property owners. With holistic offerings that address the needs of mobility, automation, enhanced user experience and insights, AppFolio delivers robust solutions that grow with their clients. Join to be a part of a company known for integrity, innovation and technology that improves the way companies operate.
AppFolio was ranked as one of the 25 Highest Rated Public Cloud Computing Companies To Work and their President & CEO, Jason Randall has a consistent approval rating of 95% - 100% on Glassdoor. AppFolio is a technology company that cultivates a palpable culture of curiosity, collaboration and growth.
With offices in Santa Barbara, Dallas, and San Diego, their business is built for long term success fueled by happy, loyal customers and a team of AppFolians. To learn more about AppFolio and their company values, check out their Muse Profile. The Muse.
Grow the way in which AppFolio reaches, engages and encounters target audiences on digital. Increase the volume, velocity and win rate of their acquisition pipeline by building awareness, perception and engagement among their priority customer segments and growth targets via Display and Paid Social channels. You will determine and utilize the tools, platforms, creative resources and reporting necessary to effectively reach and engage target audiences.
You’ll be responsible for things like:
- Account Based Advertising: Partner with the Director, Digital Marketing to drive the vision and strategy of their account based advertising channels, focused on driving inbound sourced customers through increased awareness, brand perception and up-leveled digital experience.
- Media Campaign Management: With a focus on the customer journey, coordinate planning and execution of integrated media strategy in partnership with their media agency and internal stakeholders (marketing operations, strategy and programs). Manage both branding campaigns as well as performance marketing campaigns across Facebook, LinkedIn and other Display and Social platforms.
- Orchestration: Partner with Strategy and Programs teams to implement segmentation strategies across platforms and ad formats to ensure that AppFolio is reaching and connecting with target prospects with thoughtful and coordinated experiences.
- Curated Digital Experiences: For our highest priority segments, in partnership with Programs, Strategy, Creative Services and Website teams, develop customized digital experiences which are innovative, effective and deliver an elevated brand experience.
- Measurement: Establish targets and key performance metrics to evaluate campaign performance, monitor through regular reporting and identify optimization opportunities.
- Budgets: Manage media budget for assigned campaigns, ensuring that they finish each month on plan and optimizing spend levels across campaigns. Where appropriate, build business cases for increasing/decreasing monthly budgets to allow us to most efficiently meet or exceed our goals.
- Digital Landscape: In partnership with their media agency, develop and maintain digital landscape reference documentation for account-based marketing strategy to be shared with cross-functional internal Marketing teams. This includes an overview of media platforms, with demographics, usage, ad formats, best practices etc.
- Testing Plans: Develop quarterly testing plan to drive innovation, participate in platform betas, generate learnings and improve the performance of our targeting, creative, messaging and landing pages.
- Brand Perception: Actively partner and collaborate with cross-functional product, marketing and creative teams to ensure a consistent brand, message and focus across all digital customer touch points
- Channel Innovation: Stay up to date on ABA, Social and Display channel trends and apply in the development and execution of digital programs to maximize results.
- Industry Expertise: Monitor trends in our vertical market landscape to identify activation opportunities
Is This You?
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 5-7 years in B2B, B2C or agency-based digital marketing, managing Display and Paid Social channels, with defined KPIs
- Knowledge of Terminus, Demand Base or similar Account Based Marketing platforms preferred
- Minimum of 2-3 years managing paid Facebook and LinkedIn campaigns
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Strong analytical, verbal, and written communication skills
- Highly motivated, resourceful problem solver with the ability to lead and interact effectively with cross-functional teams
- Strategic thinker
- Excellent project management, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Proven experience in using data to make informed decisions
- Positive attitude and great sense of humor
- Strong desire to learn new technologies and solutions