Head of Digital Marketing
YesVideo is the world’s leading service provider in personal video and photo digitization. Their mission is to help people relive, share, and celebrate moments through over 30,000 retail partners, including powerhouses such as Walmart and Costco. This is an opportunity to join an established and profitable company that continues to innovate. At YesVideo, you can have the best of both worlds: a company with a successful twenty-year track record paired with an entrepreneurial culture.
In leading YesVideo’s Digital/E-Commerce function, you will own their digital sales and marketing strategy. You will champion e-Commerce results by implementing industry best practices to drive conversion on their site as well as their partner sites. Your goals will be to attract the right demographic, improve user experience for individual consumers, and increase ROI for their partners. You will be collaborating with a team of bright, passionate people dedicated to the strategic e-Marketing of YesVideo’s services.
You Can Expect To:
- Build strategic e-Commerce growth plans for partners
- Write content that increases traction and engagement with customers
- Leverage industry best practices to ensure continued enhancement of customer and partner experience as well as maximize ROI
- Define, measure, and monitor key performance indicators focusing on revenue, margin, and customer satisfaction goals
- Oversee and collaborate with internal teams on forecasting, pricing, inventory management, market research, and demand generation
- Prospect and manage new third-party marketplace opportunities
Skills and Knowledge:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Management, or other relevant study
- B2B online marketing experience required; B2B2C preferred
- Expert at financial planning with allocated e-Marketing resources optimizing conversion rates and analytics, including Google Analytics
- Strong analytical thinker, multitasker, problem-solver, self-starter with drive